Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • University project quick research survey for roadies/commuters
  • lewisw
    Free Member

Just wondering if any road cyclists and commuters could take 2 minutes to fill out a short survey for my university project.

We are designing a bicycle safety product and this is part of our market research for the project.

Here is a link to the survey and it would be much appreciated. Thanks guys

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7WTTYNJ

aracer
    Free Member

That time of year again?

midlifecrashes

Done, good luck with it.

durhambiker
    Free Member

Done

Junkyard
    Free Member

what if i have had more than one crash and at different lighting conditions ?

First question I can select only one option

lewisw
    Free Member

Junkyard – thanks for the feedback, I’m going to go have a look just now to see if I can modify the survey without skewing already submitted results

And thanks again for everyone’s help so far

geetee1972
    Free Member

Had a few crashes and both in the dark but bear in mind they were over 15 years ago, nothing in the recent past.

Also, although I selected ‘more than £200’ on safety equipment, bear in mind that this is in total and in my interpretation it would include helemet, mulitiple front and rear lights and hi-vis jacekt, backpack cover and overshoes.

I wouldn’t spend anything like £200 on one item apart from my main front light.

aP
    Free Member

I rather got the impression that this survey is intended to validate a decision that has already been made rather than genuinely trying to establish a solution to a problem.

IanMunro
    Free Member

What aP says.
    Also a bit more thought needs to go into your choice of words. It’s not worth changing on the survey, but as an example –

“Presence never known Presence rarely known Unsure Presence sometimes known Presence always known”

You’ve got two absolutes there – “Presence never known” and “Presence always known”, neither of these will ever be true, so probably shouldn’t be options. Certainly be cautious of putting any absolute statements in your project report.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘University project quick research survey for roadies/commuters’ is closed to new replies.