Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • unfrickingbelievable – missed interview content
  • fontmoss
    Free Member

just received an email to ask why i wasnt at a uni entrance interview today!

W

T

F

i cant believe it, dont know whether to be furious or upset, sent a strongly worded email back but i hope to frick i can still get an interview, cant believe after all the money and effort spent i could miss out on the back of someone not being bothered to email me in the first place. fricksihteccokfcukcnut

boxelder

You’d be better being apologetic and gently insisting that you didn’t know it was today. Ask if they are sure they mailed you (they’ll have a record) and could you possibly be given another time.
    Strongly worded emails aren’t the thing for this – a bit of humility would be my approach.
    Good luck

higgo
    Free Member

It’s a test. They want to see your rage.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Typical student behaviour already… you’ll be fine, just tell them you were practising not turning up for lectures..

pk-ripper
    Free Member

tell them you’re a gay black disabled lesbian from a broken home. you’re in.

chakaping
    Free Member

My wife has worked in academic administration for some time, every place she’s been at has been a shambles. I’d tear a strip off them if I was you.

jonb
    Free Member

Are you planning on getting a first from a good university in a good degree. If not, they were doing you a favour, don’t take on the debt and get a job, there might still be some left if you hurry, unlike when you finish and have spent your loan and overdraft.

fontmoss
    Free Member

got a first, want a job

fontmoss
    Free Member

all sorted, they werent even bothered! incredible, after all the effort ive extracted hoops ive jumped through they really were unfussed. When asked why they dont email as well as post, ‘we don’t lose that many to be honest.’ Umm which implies you lose some though… the future of healthcare being recruited by these geniuses, scary biscuits

yoshimi

boxelder – intersting name – pavement fan?

hora
    Free Member

Calm down 🙂 You need to get a champion/someone on the otherside on your side. More than likely the person that you will speak to/deal wont have been responsible for this cockup. Ask them for proof of the first email/notification/post. If they can’t find it then they should feel obliged to reschedule- all the best 🙂

fontmoss
    Free Member

its all sorted, they just said ok we’ll reschedule it. i should have pointed out i live in madrid so have to fly back for interview, had to take time off this morn to call them and if i had known bout yest then could have stayed on in uk over xmas and saved myself a bundle. i was calmness (and tetchiness) personified on the phone, im venting here instead.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘unfrickingbelievable – missed interview content’ is closed to new replies.