Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Ullock Pike – video
  • anc
    Free Member

“From Skiddaw summit head SW off down the Allerdale Ramble to Carlside.”

Personally I would have added a disclaimer here. Something about scree, loose rocks, steepness and the drop to your left if you get it wrong. but that’s just me

Narr.. That would spoil the surprise. :mrgreen:
    I nearly rode over my mate when he decked it on the steep bit. He was starshaped on the line and I wasn’t fancying taking the option to the right. He manged to roll out of the way just in time, v v close 😯 . He had quite a few holes in him after that tumble.

fergal
    Free Member

This was the crux for me, point and shoot.

The uncut version of the vid (with crashes) is still on youtube.

duir
    Free Member

Isn’t it just whining southerners on holiday that do not work, live or give anything back to the local community that complain about where MTBs ride in the Lakes? 😉

(stands back and awaits the barrage of abuse!)

Blower
    Free Member

duir – Member

Isn’t it just whining southerners on holiday that do not work, live or give anything back to the local community that complain about where MTBs ride in the Lakes?

(stands back and awaits the barrage of abuse!)

+1 ahem,. 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

local here just go watch fight club the first rule is?

JoeBlob

In the meantime, here’s a clip of two of his staff, Rich Barnard and Jon Chalmers, taking on a new descent a new descent from the summit of Skiddaw in the Lake District, one of the highest peaks in England.
    I laughed until my pants fell down through the weight of uncontrolled urination. “A new descent from the summit of Skiddaw!” somewhat exagerated perhaps, eh Tuesday Folk.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Just look at the speed and flow as they hit rocks, drops and switchbacks that they’ve never seen before, without breaking stride… and remember this is after riding 950 vertical metres of uphill first. Truly impressive mountain biking.

This cracks me up.

No offence to the riders (as they do a sterling job) but the above just sounds like a trashy American advert. I’m a little narked there were no cheeky winks at the camera or teeth glinting in the sunlight.

clareymorris

………and what is the second rule?

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Ullock Pike – video’ is closed to new replies.