Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • UK Enduro Round 2 – Triscombe
  • kiksy
    Free Member

Just did the Sunday race, seems we got lucky with the weather!

Liked the variety of stages, shame about 3 and 7 though.

How did everyone else find it? Speaking to people, seems like quite a few traveled a fair distance for it. 🙂

orena45

Couldn’t afford to make round 2 unfortunately having done round 1, even though it was the nearest round to me. 😥

What happened on Stages 3 & 7?

kiksy
    Free Member

Stage 3 the timing chip got nicked early on in the day so it was closed, think some people got to ride it, but we didn’t.

Stage 7 everyone rode it, but some people rode outside the tape (intentionally or not I don’t know) and straight lined a bit so they cancelled everyone’s times on that stage.

jamesg55
    Free Member

as per round 1, we had a blast. we just did the 1 days again. we did stage 3 on the way back to the van after stage 7 and it had a massive pedal in it. so glad it got cancelled lol

I also had a crash on the very first corner of stage 7 so lucky the time got cancelled. the rest of stage 7 was sick, there was tonnes of people in the steep gully making loads of noise.

kiksy
    Free Member

Yeah stage 7 was by far the best. Having the spectators right up close shouting was great! Some guy was just screaming at me to get off the brakes! 😀

I assume they used the steep switch backs at the end of stage 3 rather than the chimney?

jamesg55
    Free Member

ye, not to good with the trails there but a mate did mention that. it was good after the pedal lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘UK Enduro Round 2 – Triscombe’ is closed to new replies.