Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • UFC
  • dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

Any fans here? Which fights are you looking forward to? Are you going to manchester? Who do have in the Anderson fight?

federalski
    Free Member

I keep meaning to get allot more into ufc.
    Being a boxing fan it is so distheartening seeing corrupt judging and all the stupid politics with promoters and world belt organisations in the sport.

Ufc seems to in the main just make the best fights happen and have decent judging.

phunkmaster
    Free Member

Huge fan from day one. Although, as a 15 year old, messing about with your mates bending each others arms about not really knowing what we were doing after watching UFC 1 on VHS, it’s lucky no one ended up badly hurt!

Great to see UFC where it is now. Fertitta and White seem to be doing all the right things.

Love the technical side of the fighting and it’s a shame that many crowds boo as soon as it goes to the mat. I also love the way a fighter like GSP just counters the opponent’s strength. Not the most spectacular fight but demonstrates how a well rounded game is key. Many ‘fight fans’ boo this kind of thing as well. Personally His upcoming fight with Hendricks will be interesting. Hendricks can punch and wrestle.

Agree with the comments regarding boxing. Although there have been plenty of duff decisions in the UFC. Dana White’s twitter makes funny reading during/after a card.

Another thing I like about the UFC is that fighters can have several losses and it doesn’t mean they are washed up.

The UFC, however, could become a victim of its own success as more and more cards are put on. Maybe a danger of spreading the talent too thinly and having to have average MMA fighters on cards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘UFC’ is closed to new replies.