Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • UCI stakeholder consultation
  • bainbrge

Apologies if this has already been posted, but there’s a new online survey for the public to express their views on the UCI and the future of cycling:

http://www.uci.ch/Modules/ENews/ENewsDetails.asp?id=OTA2NQ&MenuId=MTYzMDQ&LangId=1&BackLink=%2FTemplates%2FUCI%2FUCI8%2Flayout%2Easp%3FMenuID%3DMTYzMDQ%26LangId%3D1

Most of the questions read as if they think they still have a right to exist, which is interesting. I filled it in though, and my rant has left me feeling cleansed.

Northwind

I feel like congratulating them for their inability to come to any sort of decisions regarding enduro racing- that’s saved the sport a lot of trouble. Thanks, UCI!

federalski
    Free Member

Just filled it in.

It is weird to think I have been following Pro Road cycling for over ten years and am totally oblivious as to how the UCI points system works, or even take any interest in it…

I look at nigh on all results, follow what I can on the TV but do not take a blind bit of notice of the individual rankings or team rankings.

Are others the same ?

atlaz
    Free Member

It is weird to think I have been following Pro Road cycling for over ten years and am totally oblivious as to how the UCI points system works, or even take any interest in it.

But you don’t care who is in what ranking other than in the races, it’s totally normal. If there was a title awarded like in the MTB racing for the best rider over the season rather than the bragging rights that seem to be there now, you might care.

AlexSimon

Have a read of this as you fill it out. It highlights some of the surveys bias:

UCI Survey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘UCI stakeholder consultation’ is closed to new replies.