Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • UCI eliminator La Bresse, France
  • fieldy
    Free Member

Here’s a link to watch today’s XC eliminator….

http://live.mpora.com/uci-mountain-bike-world-cup-eliminator-la-bresse-live

Happy viewing 🙂

andytherocketeer

saw it live.
    ouch at some of the crashes, and busted wheels – how did that guy ride to the end with a wheel like a pringle? (in the bit at the end)

pixelmix
    Free Member

The format still needs a bit of work but I think it has potential. A few more passing places needed on this weekend’s course I thought.

Lopes must be kicking himself for that mistake at the start of the final.

scaredypants

cheers for the link
    much better then last week but still mostly a procession
    do you reckon Lopes’ “holder” couldn’t hang on as he built the pressure for the start ?

sambob
    Free Member

Liked that course, far better than last time. Actually seemed to need some skill, rather than just legs.

Northwind

Big step in the right direction! The last one was so dire it was hard to see how they’d managed it tbh.

What I liked about this one was that, sure, you might say it’s not proper mountain biking since it’s almost all on tarmac but you could put on something like that in most city centres- very little purpose building required, a ramp here, a jump or a drop there… Imagining a saturday night one in fort william town centre!

Junkyard
    Free Member

way better than the last lot
    who is the shouty excitable guy commentating?

fieldy
    Free Member

There’s more on today as well

legend
    Free Member

Imagining a saturday night one in fort william town centre!

That would be good, the pubs would be much quieter if folk were outside watching that pish 😉

Northwind

Watching? I was thinking of open entry. Watching other people ride bikes is rubbish.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘UCI eliminator La Bresse, France’ is closed to new replies.