Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ubud Mountain Biking
  • andrewmoke
    Free Member

Going to Bali soon and was wondering if the Singletrack mass can give me any advice on good companies to take me out a few days. Looking for technical singletrack or downhill…and decent bikes.

Thanks

paul4stones

Ubud? You have to stay in Mama Badri’s. Or at least you had to when I was there in 1996!

Sorry, no help at all but have fun 🙂

beagle
    Free Member

No help here either. But if u like nature/learning about local culture, I can recommend Bali Bird Walks, followed by an inclusive meal in Murni’s Warong afterwards. Awesome day out followed by a lovely veg curry and rice washed down with an ice cold Bintang. Not just for bird watchers either, Mrs Beagle loved it.

Defo post up any riding photos though! Enjoy!!

alanw2007

Try Bali Trailblazers. Rode with them a couple of years ago and they know their way round the island. Mostly van uplift to the volcano crater rims and singletrack back down to the coast. Overall great riding but watch out for the leeches in the jungle sections. Dettol on your shoes will deter them a bit.

aa
    Free Member

no help on the mtbing, but, watch out for the monkey’s. They’ll rob you blind.

andrewmoke
    Free Member

Eh eh…well sounds like I will have a good time but not on a bike! Found a few guys, but they all seem to ride down to the busiest parts..we are staying in the quieter North East. Lot’s of diving planned but will carry on looking….

beagle
    Free Member

Hope ur staying in Spa Village – Tembok? You’ll have an ace time if u are!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ubud Mountain Biking’ is closed to new replies.