Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • ****t on a bike (not helping, no)
  • LoveTubs
    Free Member

Driving home late last Friday night, whilst approaching one of Chesterfields larger roundabouts (Tescos) I noticed a chap dressed in stereotypical council labourer ‘haute couture’ – grubby/oily/tattered hi-viz vest & matching woolly hat combo, riding a bike of unknown origin without lights across the opening of the junction to my right; essentially going the wrong way round the roundabout in the outside lane??

“Fudging ****t”, I said to myself and proceeded to negotiate the roundabout and head of in a northerly direction only to be confronted by the above mentioned fool now crossing my exist! As I approached him he began pointing and snarling at me – one can only assume this was a function of his complete gyroscopic failure and disorientation?

Good job he does not reside in Cambridge 😯 He’s be washing dog excrement from his ensemble for months.

Hardly the ambassador 🙄

jekkyl

*claps*

fasthaggis

*farts*

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Cool story Bro, etc.

jekkyl

this is the best bit:

riding a bike of unknown origin

stw bike snobbery at it’s finest. There’s nothing wrong with that and find myself sneering at other peoples bikes but this guy was breaking several moral/legal guidelines and endangering his and others people lives….. and oh yeah he was riding a shit bike as well.

allthepies
    Free Member

now crossing my exist!

Messing with your metaphysical state! Heavy maaaaaaaan.

LoveTubs
    Free Member

….good one allthepies…will seek counselling.

Jekkyl; it was dark, 11+pm, I was doing about 40mph. However my Audi headlights are outstanding and I could clearly see he was riding a piece of sh1te that would make even my old crate look ‘Bauhaus’.

ads678

He’s probably on a forum for greasy council labourers (what ever the **** they are!) Moaning about a **** in an Audi with amazing lights being generally up himself….. 🙄

GSuperstar
    Free Member

I could be tired… but what’s the obscene word? I can’t work out one that’s 5 letters and ends in T, I can only think of multiple 4 letter words.

Genuine question 😀

bigjim

😐

dannyh
    Free Member

He was probably pissed.

Jamie
    Free Member

He was probably pissed.

Pissed? I’d be livid!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘****t on a bike (not helping, no)’ is closed to new replies.