• This topic has 17 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Two copies of the British Journal of Photography to give away 1st come 1st serve
  • geetee1972
    Free Member

Long story but I some how ended up with three copies of April’s British Journal of Photography.

As a gesture of goodwill and an encouragement to all the photographerists on this forum, I’m happy to give them both away, including paying for postage to the first two people to reply and baggsie them.

Name and address on an email to me (address is in my profile). You can donate something to charity in return if you wish.

geetee1972
    Free Member

BTW it’s a very nice magazine; high quality paper, costs £10 in the shops.

handyman153
    Free Member

I would love a copy, but as a little ‘gift’ to my sister as she is studying Art/Photography at Loughborough. With the view of getting her a subscription if she likes it!

More than happy to pay for postage 🙂

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

I’ll take one – for a friend who is starting her own photography business

geetee1972
    Free Member

OK sorted – is one of you Frank?

No need for any money – just a charity contribution if you wish. I insist.

DezB
    Free Member

I’m 3rd aren’t I.. 🙁

geetee1972
    Free Member

I’m 3rd aren’t I..

Sadly yes Dez. 🙁

handyman153
    Free Member

I’m not Frank 🙂

I’ll fire you over an email now, thank you very much!

I’ll also pop some money over to St Lukes in Sheffield, we drop of lots of clothing/kit with them, so its a good cause!

DezB
    Free Member

Ah well. 🙂

geetee1972
    Free Member

OK so I have replies to my email address and here that happened more or less at the same time and looking back on the post I didn’t make it clear where the reply should be to baggsie the mag.

Frank sent me the email just before the second response to this thread so I’m going to send it to him and hope I don’t annoy Yourguitarhero too much! Sorry dude.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Ah well, no worries – it’s a nice thing for you to do

geetee1972
    Free Member

Both copies are now in the post. Hope the recipients enjoy them.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Bump – Yourguitar hero and DezB check your mail. I suddenly seem to have two more extra copies of the BJP (a different issue to the last one). I’ve mailed you but in case you don’t get that email, contact me if you want this copy. It’s the October 2016 ‘Portrait of Britain’ issue.

geetee1972
    Free Member

I’ve managed to end up with a spare copy of last month;s BJP again.

As before, anyne who would like it can have it, first to respond here gets it. Charity contribution is entirely at your discretion. I don’t mind paying for the postage, I just don;t want it to go to waste.

Drac

My daughter is doing GCSE photography so that would be appreciated thanks.

geetee1972
    Free Member

My daughter is doing GCSE photography so that would be appreciated thanks.

Sure thing. PM me your postal address.

scaredypants

geetee, I think you need to refine your shoplifting technique

If nothing else, Razzle will have a better resale value

Drac

Thanks Geeetee arrived just now looks superb it hopefully give her inspiration.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Two copies of the British Journal of Photography to give away 1st come 1st serve’ is closed to new replies.