Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • TWITTER Giveaway – Target 1000 followers
  • Mark

Once we hit the 1000 follower mark on Twitter the next round of prize giving will commence. Follow our updates at http://www.twitter.com/singletrackmag for the list of prizes we are gathering together 🙂

Spot prizes given at any random opportunity to people who whore out their profile pics with a Singletrack logo 🙂

Mac
    Free Member

foxyrider
    Free Member

Perhaps a start of household items made by singletrack 😉

wwaswas

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Now that is what I like to see, people who can “wasting” their talents for a laugh, restores my faith in humanity (and makes me wonder what I could do with free software, no experience and a half term).

redthunder
    Free Member

miketually
    Free Member

Multi-tool arrived yesterday. Thanks muchly.

Mark

Not so far away from 1000 twiterites now 🙂
    Get following cos once we hit 1000 anyone after that won’t be in with a chance of winning 🙂

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

So, is today the day for nearly 1000 followers to be dissapointed that they didn’t win anything? 😉

simonralli2
    Free Member

Have I missed anything? Did anything get given away following this huge milestone? Do I still need my icon of me in my STW pants in order to increase my chances of winning?

MikeAyles
    Free Member

Aww, you reached 1000 exactly 100 people ago 🙁

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Any update?

varzi
    Free Member

anything actually happening with this? i want to win something else on twitter.

thepurist

Thread’s been un-stickied now – suggest the 1246 followers don’t hold their breath. Maybe there will be a sneaky edit of the original post, with another ‘0’ added to the total 😉

simonralli2
    Free Member

Yeah, basically what those funsters at STW towers didn’t tell you is that it’s IWH aka Lee Anderson running this competition 😀

DezB
    Free Member

I signed up to Twitter for this.
    Haven’t won anything.
    Or found a use for Twitter.

mrmo
    Free Member

I have acutually found a use for Twitter. and it seems to work, but not quite perfect. follow as many news outlets as you want and you can get a reasonable news feed without worrying about all the adverts and page layout crap that goes on on the actual websites.

DezB
    Free Member

Funny that, cos I just have too – loads of free music links when following the right artists. Cool.

the_lecht_rocks

i only joined to win stuff – i’m geting hooked 🙁

finbar
    Free Member

Gutted that the hours i spent making my Twitter icon never got me so much as an innertube.

(here: http://twitter.com/adamdski if anyone wants to see how awesome it is)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘TWITTER Giveaway – Target 1000 followers’ is closed to new replies.