Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • TweedLove Rides this weekend
  • laraichean

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did, lots more riding to do during the week, starting tonight in Innerleithen…

I noticed the dual slalom course (for Wednesday) seemed to already be up behind the Hub. Hope nobody's getting sneaky practice runs in, hmm?!

Some pics from weekend are here

and here

RestlessNative
    Free Member

I had a great time on Saturday, was proper knackered at the end. I was the guy on the Inbred you met as we were climbing over the wall at the top of some hill.

I did miss out the Cadmuir loop so only managed about 40 miles of it I guess. Meant to take my GPS to see how much ascent there was in the ride but forgot.

Many thanks to all the organisers for the effort put in, superb day and a great atmoshphere. I should be out Tuesday night all being well.

thv3
    Free Member

Yep, great event.

Pity I also had to cut it short due to worrking but will ride the rest sometime this week.

beka
    Free Member

Some cracking 'natural' riding – not so keen on the 'hike a bike' ups although got height quickly. 2no of us did full route in just over 5 hours including 'cuppy' stops in Innerleithen and Peebles – Janets Brae at the end was fun 👿

MarkN
    Free Member

I wanted to get to this but plans got changed on me so I missed it. Anyone know if the route is published any where?

marty
    Free Member

Two great rides at the weekend.

Made it to Cademuir on Saturday before popping fairly spectacularly on the climb, probably rattled the windows in Peebles. Limped back along the road dreaming of cake.

Yesterday's road ride was lovely – 45 miles of traffic-lite roads. Wish my commute was as pretty as Caddonfoot to Cardrona.

Diane
    Free Member

Lots of happy bikers in The Tweed Valley.Good turnout tonight – the Caberston group did well 🙂 Good luck with the rest of the week.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘TweedLove Rides this weekend’ is closed to new replies.