Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Tweedlove 2013
  • bren2709

Has anyone got or know where I can get a route profile and description from for the 2013 event?
    Have entered the 2014 event so just want to check it out for what to expect.

Cheers 😉

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Which event?

bren2709

Sorry POC K & Q of the hill Enduro 😳

Northwind

I suspect some of the stages for 2014 don’t yet exist, except maybe in Scott and Dan’s evil schemes.

I don’t have a GPS or anything but last year went like this:
    Berm Baby Berm + Electric Blue
    Boundary Trail start to finish
    Back up almost to the top then Ho Chi Minh- new bit- Zoom or Bust- mad pedal- Fort descent down to the Hydro

Then over to Cademuir, for 2 stages called Complicity and Cademuir DH which you can probably find on Strava?

Vids here:

http://www.trailscotland.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=6039&start=0

It was really really good. Quite a big day out, the final climb was bloody hard work (and the road link back to peebles was purgatory for everyone who blew themselves up on the last descent!) And stage 4 was pretty bloomin hard in places. But one of the best events I’ve done I think.

coogan
    Free Member

Last year was steep, twisty, fast, rocky, funny, frickin’ amazing event.

I imagine 2014 with be the same.

http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/194711689/518715

Simon

Last year was ace! Longest, hardest enduro I’ve done 🙂
    With the most technical stages right at the end when you’d already done 30k+ and were knackered.
    Looking forward to next year!

dmorts

I’ve entered the 2014, never done an enduro before and am now wondering what I’ve let myself in for….. just a nice pootle round Glentress surely?

br
    Free Member

just a nice pootle round Glentress surely?

No.

Just search Strava for the routes.

dmorts

just a nice pootle round Glentress surely?

No.

Ah, got plenty of time to train before hand though

bigjim

As has been said it was a good mix of fast and simples and steeper and techy last year. It was tough going and like a lot of riders I had terrible cramp on the last climb and descent, really great event though. I can’t do it next year because they’ve shifted it to August, not sure how likely a place on the ews one during the tweedlove week will be either.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Tweedlove 2013’ is closed to new replies.