Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Tweed-Love Natural Tweed ride this saturday… who's coming
  • stooo
    Free Member

I've signed up for the natural tweed ride this saturday starting at Glen Tress at 10am.

Looks like a nice route and weather looks pretty good on current forecasts.

Who's up for it ?

RestlessNative
    Free Member

I have signed up coz I live nearby but only just moved there so don't know many trails.

Will be on a Black 853 Inbred with white forks if anyone wants to say hello

Shame the Mrs has to work so I will be solo

stooo
    Free Member

Hey Restless…

I'm in the same boat. I've been riding down there for years, but mainly marked trail centre routes at GT and Inners….

Moved down to Inners 3 months ago and discovering all the great natural stuff and keen to see if this will reveal some more. Will be riding a white Fuel EX with limey green retro mavic wheels…. and probably a matching limey green camelback. Won't be able to miss me.

Up for some local riding any time you fancy too. Try and get out at least one eve a week as well as weekends.

RestlessNative
    Free Member

Will keep an eye out for you, the green might make you easy to spot alright

Meeting up would be great. I stay over near Broughton so not too far away.

stooo
    Free Member

Cool – yeah, that's pretty local. I spend most of my riding time at inners, as my house is right at the bottom of the hill 🙂

We'll keep an eye out for each other on saturday then, like you say, I should be easy to spot…

In fact, here's my bike:

RestlessNative
    Free Member

green and red, nice!

here is my rather dull coloured Inbred, somehow I think I will spot you first

stooo
    Free Member

haha – quite probably.

Anyone else coming ??

laraichean

Just for info – all the places are taken now for Natural Tweed. I'm just about to put up more details of the other mtb rides during the week. Great to have got such a good response for first year – all being well we should be able to do even more next year. Hope you local guys will come along to the local rides too? More the merrier, and we'll be doing some cracking trails. Separate thread on here for details later.

stooo
    Free Member

Laralchean….

Looking forward to it. Nice line up for the week. How many folk for saturday ?

ijs445ra
    Free Member

I signed up this week, will be an a black Evil Sov.

Looks like a cracking route.

Diane
    Free Member

Me for the middle bit 🙂

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

I will be there with GrumpyStevo and another rider. Looking forward to new trails & faces. My big wheels will be easy to spot 8)

hels
    Free Member

How do you guys have any time to ride with all that bike cleaning and polishing that goes on ? I'll be there tomorrow – arriving early to use the jet wash !

stooo
    Free Member

Great. Looking forward to meeting folk.

Nice to see the clown wheels out to bigdugsbaws.

😉

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

How do you guys have any time to ride with all that bike cleaning and polishing that goes on ?

Mine only looked like that on the day it was built, it is now camoflauged with a healthy coating of mud and sheep s**t!

jimmy

I'll be there, too with my DH Banjo if it stays in once piece.

RestlessNative
    Free Member

Do we want to kinda have an unoffical STW meetup at registration somewhere?

@laraichean, will try and arrange work so I can make the Tuesday ride too and my Mrs is planning on coming out on Friday with the ladies all being well

I have actually even washed the bike!

stooo
    Free Member

RestlessNative…

That could be a decent plan. I guess we'll all just see each other at registration… I'll aim to be there early (9.15 ish) for a coffee and egg roll in the hub.

RestlessNative
    Free Member

Cool, that's pretty much my plan too, see you there

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Tweed-Love Natural Tweed ride this saturday… who's coming’ is closed to new replies.