Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Tution – where's best ?
  • coylumbridge
    Free Member

Would like to get some mtb skills tuition/training – preferably somewhere in central or southern Scotland, eg glentress etc.

Have found quite a few. Can anyone recommend any trainers / locations please ?

druidh
    Free Member
    chakaping
    Free Member

I can wholeheartedly recommend Mark at the Break Pad. Four of us had a day with him together and we all got a lot out of it.

He's a very intuitive and subtle instructor – and helped me bring my riding on far more than I thought I could in a day.

Not sure it's stayed there, but can't blame him for that!

rolfharris
    Free Member

We did Dirt School at Innerleithen and it was truly excellent.

thickens
    Free Member
    DickBarton

DirtSchool – I was given a half day 1-to-1 voucher for Christmas last year and got it booked and used a few weeks back. Found it very interesting and useful…I've made a few adjustments to my riding and I'm already riding much faster and I think smoother…didn't cover off anything amazingly technical but worked on my base techniques so they were improved, which has translated through to being better at what I was riding whilst also going faster (although I'm still no race demon!).

Would like another session to make sure that what I learned at the first one has been engrained and then start a new set of technique improvements to allow me to get better.

Andy Barlow was a very good instructor and the overall feeling I got was money well spent and that I'd got a huge amount from it.

coylumbridge
    Free Member

Thnaks guys – this is helpful

Wondered if anyone has used The Hub essentials 1,2 or 3 courses at Glentress ?

latiric
    Free Member

Highly recommend Andy at MB7.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Tution – where's best ?’ is closed to new replies.