Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Turns out Jimmy tried to warn us…
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

Junkyard
    Free Member

as did the people who reported it to the police …perhaps you would like to comment on that?

Gary_C

Have another:

PMK2060

i had to chuckle when i saw the photo. regardless of the allegations against him how the hell did the idiot manage to stay on prime tv for so long?

DezB
    Free Member

It’s no laughing matter is it, Junky. 😆

ourmaninthenorth

how the hell did the idiot manage to stay on prime tv for so long?

He was a member of the establishment. Yes, a dodgy DJ from Leeds with a line in garish polyester was a doyen of the great and the good.

It seems he was effectively untouchable for many years.

derek_starship
    Free Member

EDIT Good call Ben.

bencooper
    Free Member

I don’t think seduction played any part in it.

tazzymtb

.perhaps you would like to comment on that?

obviously we need to only live in the bleak world of the junkster where no black humour about difficult situations can be applied, in fact no laughter at all, unless it is in your allocated 5 minutes per year of the junk world order where a wry smile may be cracked.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

as did the people who reported it to the police …perhaps you would like to comment on that?

yeah, because that really hasn’t been given enough attention.

Junkyard
    Free Member

It’s no laughing matter is it, Junky.

Not a lot of humour in a predatory paedophile preying on the vulnerable for decades but each to their own

we need to only live in the bleak world of the junkster where no black humour about difficult situations can be applied, in fact no laughter at all, unless it is in your allocated 5 minutes per year of the junk world order where a wry smile may be cracked.

Wow straw man and ad hominem; you have unleashed all the powerful weapons of debate i notice – it not like you to bear a grudge 😕
    I am Grum and i claim my £5 🙄

cynic-al
    Free Member

Sorry Junky, I too feel you have caught the TJs on this one.

Junkyard
    Free Member

STOP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS AL!

piemonster

Grabs bikkies and view thread

v8ninety

Not a lot of humour in a predatory paedophile preying on the vulnerable for decades but each to their own

FWIW, I lol’d. I showed my wife; she smiled and raised a wry eyebrow, which counts too. No subject is without a humorous angle; just needs the right audience, is all.

Jamie
    Free Member

*JY Goes Into Orbit*

v8ninety

cynic-al – Member
    POSTED 7 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST
    Junkyard – Member

I lol’d at this exchange, too… Not sure if junkyard is pseudo enraged at being compared to TJ, or genuinely so, but I find both options delightful, so doesn’t matter…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Not sure if junkyard is pseudo enraged at being compared to TJ, or genuinely so, but I find both options delightful,

Gave me a nice morning chuckle as well!

Junky, you’re taking teh interwebz too seriously again….! 😉

Stoner
    Free Member

tbf to JY I reckon his post was intentionally comical but since his first post was all serious doesn’t it make it a perfect example of teh Edinburgh Defence? 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

No the edinburgh defence is when I claim I did not mean it so I play it now

I did originally include a wink [ the al comment]but thought it was an obvious paradoy so did not bother

I did not expect it to be taken seriously..but then again I would say that eh

FWIW I am not frothingly outraged i just think there is not much humour in this tbh

DezB
    Free Member

Not even when the radio DJ read out the ‘milk a cow blindfolded’ joke?

grum
    Free Member

we need to only live in the bleak world of the junkster where no black humour about difficult situations can be applied, in fact no laughter at all, unless it is in your allocated 5 minutes per year of the junk world order where a wry smile may be cracked.

Are you going to beat him up too?

Not even when the radio DJ read out the ‘milk a cow blindfolded’ joke?

Now that was pretty funny.

D0NK

cynic-al – Member
    POSTED 7 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST
    Junkyard – Member

chuckles

cynic-al
    Free Member

I guess there will always be folk offended by this type of joke (fair enough) and this place is perceived by many as like being with their mates, when you can make such jokes without causing offence, but in fact is more or less public, or at least publicly accessible.

Top retorts by Jumkyard tho 😀

tazzymtb

Are you going to beat him up too?

nah I like junky, his heart is in the right place and he can now and then be my moral compass.

you do realise when I offered to fist you, I wasn’t talking about beating you up don’t you?

cynic-al
    Free Member

This does explain ton’s fascination with “fist pie” 😮

Lifer
    Free Member

I thought the ‘blindfolded milking’ joke was the lamest of the lot, but reading it out live on air was ridiculous.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Turns out Jimmy tried to warn us…’ is closed to new replies.