Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Turner rider at Beecraigs last night
  • DickBarton

The voice was familiar but the face wasn't…then when I rode past chomping on some jelly babies and you mentioned my name I bricked it (mainly due to having about 15 jelly babies i my gob and I was about to have to speak!)…sorry I didn't stop, I couldn't remember who you were and thought I'd look an even bigger idiot if I did!

aldomac
    Free Member

Was I. I met you a couple of times before at CV when out with Trevor and G, usually on an Orange 5 (must rebuild it or sell it). Also spoke to you on the SBC forum before i think.

Beecraigs is usually one of our Wednesady night destinations – we vary between there, Torwood, Pentlands, Muiravonside, Mid Calder N3, Cambu, Ochills and BoA. For weekend stuff we may extend it out to GT, Inners Fort Bill etc.

Will be up Torwood tonight I think if you are interested?

DickBarton

I'm interested but parenting gets in the way…I've got a Tuesday night for biking at the moment so I'm limited, but not afraid to travel to ride somewhere.

Bike sounds familiar but the face still doesn't fit…voice and bike are there though so it isn't that bad…just cacked myself getting called my real name as it meant it wasn't some weird online experience!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Turner rider at Beecraigs last night’ is closed to new replies.