Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Turner Decals Where?
  • flippinheckler
    Free Member

I am after some new Decals because I stupidly put some frame protection over the 5 Spot logo/decals and when repositioning the heli tape it started pulling off the decal, can't see them on Silverfish website & Turner want $37 shipping for a $14 purchase, crazy!

Anybody know anyone who does decals for Turner in the UK? Thanks.

Skyline-GTR
    Free Member

PM Ritchie the Silverfish if he still posts here. He's a really nice chap and he'll be able to tell you where to get them from.
    Or ring silverfish and ask. They may be able to send a set to your LBS.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

If you want some from the US email me and i'll see what I can do. Frame is there and about to sprayed (once I decide on colour!)

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I will try the Silverfish route, I have emailed Darren @ Silverfish, as he was very helpful getting my frame, if no joy I will get in touch rockthreegozy!

Thanks. 😀

Candodavid
    Free Member

email singletrackmonkey on here

rnewell1973
    Free Member

eBay is packed with em. Turner reknowned for peeling though so maybe check out turner importer for official ones.

coogan
    Free Member

I've got an .eps file of the old style logo and got four made up for my frame by http://www.cca-signs.co.uk/ for £15. Can send you the file if it's what your looking for.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Turner reknowned for peeling

I wonder if there is a lacquer that I could put over the decal to stop the peeling.

Turner replied to an email I sent and said shipping would be $6 so I can live with that, so I ordered some.

Thanks Guys for all your replies.

JonR
    Free Member

Are there any all black Turner decals about that anybody knows of? I can see that you can buy them on CRC for about 13 quid but they are black and grey and I'm looking for all black ones.

coogan
    Free Member

Like I said in my post above, I have an .eps file you can use to get cut out at sign makers. Or speak to the guys in my link above and I'll give you the .eps file.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Turner Decals Where?’ is closed to new replies.