Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Turn 30 and all I get now is old mand diseases…
  • squattingmouse
    Free Member

So since turning 30 I’ve had a second hernia operation, shignles and now I’ve got gout, less than 2 weeks after I got rid of the shingles infection which stopped me going to work. I hate being old.

johnners
    Free Member

I’ve never had any of those, and I’m a lot older than 30.

You’re just rubbish.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

HAHAHA… one of the things I like best about this forum is the compassion we show each other!

Northwind

I turned 26 and got osteoperosis, consider yourself lucky!

druidh
    Free Member

OP – you’re not old, just a basket case. Get yourself down to the vet tomorrow and ask them to shoot you.

chojin
    Free Member

I turned 24 and developed MS. So quit your whining!
    😛

cinnamon_girl

MTFU otherwise you won’t have a MLC to look forward to. 🙄

Hohum
    Free Member

I was cool with hitting 30.

I did not like reaching 31 as it was an odd number and I don’t like odd numbers.

ton

i was a god at 30

still am at 45……………… 😉

RobHilton
    Free Member

Ho hum – Member
    I was cool with hitting 30.

I did not like reaching 31 as it was an odd number and I don’t like odd numbers.

Can’t abide an odd number myself, although 31 is a Mersenne prime so is partially forgiven.

cinnamon_girl

Love those pics ton. 😆

squattingmouse – I wasn’t being harsh but do hope you recover soon. 🙂

tazzymtb

old mand diseases

You’ve woken up with false hooters and a face lift?

DickBarton

I turned 17 months old and got me a wee dose of diabetes…turned 35 years old and the **** thing is still with me…but I can smirk as I’ve never had any of the 3 things the old duffer that started this has!

It’s a number FFS…sort your head out and stop this mince chat about ‘old’…that’s probably part of the problem – you think old so you are old…give yourself a good shake and sort it!

(only posted the first para as it was in a similar light as the OP’s starter…)

ononeorange

Forty-mumble-mumble here and….gout tick (this week), shingles tick, but not the hernia thing though. Currently on crutches as my ankle has given up and needed repairing. I’m viewing crutches as a much-needed upper body work-out.

Just 30 – pah! Youngster.

molgrips
    Free Member

I can’t wait to be 37. I’ll be in my prime (geddit?)

Moses

naah. 59 will be my prime, but I’m not quite there yet.
    60’s nowhere near being old.

No major problems apart from high blood pressure, yet.

z1ppy

just watch that nose & ear hair sprout! You can almost see it growing…

squattingmouse
    Free Member

Already walking normally so minor case. First time my GP has ever said I could do with losing some weight though. This year has just been a crippler with all this and the various new rok disease to build up an immunity to (I’m a teacher and changed school in September – new set of child diseases!).

Thanks all for your, er, colourful responses!

flashbashly
    Free Member

Hmmm. Had gout when i was 35 but it is largely hereditary. Strangely resolved itself when I gave up beer completely. Oh, and 2 stone lighter as well as a bonus even with cycling.

Now fit as a lop although you’re right about the excess nose and ear hair. I can practically hear mine growing at a frightening rate!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

You’re falling to bits man. Pull yourself together! [42 and surprisingly healthy]

Take care.

schnullelieber
    Free Member

OP- Can you still go the whole night without having to get up for a piss? [Turning 41 this weekend]

ricardo666
    Free Member

I turned 43 at christmas, I have a lazy eye, its never stopped me from riding the iron horse, my dad has just passed away with stomach cancer at the age of 69.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I can’t wait to be 37. I’ll be in my prime (geddit?)

You’ll have passed your prime 11 times already by then!

footflaps

The ear and nose hair thing is my bugbear – can’t abide having a shrub growing in each nostril…

chewkw
    Free Member

Wait till you lose your teeth and wonder why they never grow back again …

emma82
    Free Member

eeeewwwww you manky old git 😉

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Turn 30 and all I get now is old mand diseases…’ is closed to new replies.