• This topic has 54 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by yoda.
Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Tulisa Contostavlos (X Factor content)
  • Harry_the_Spider

Cheggers PlaysDrinks Pop

binners

Well you live and learn

derek_starship
    Free Member

Just a cross in a box binners.

binners

Thats what they said at the last election. And just look what’s happened!! Pah! 🙁

MrsToast
    Free Member

2 options; either find some young lawyer looking to make a name for him/her self who’ll take on a dead certain case on a no win no fee basis. Or start touring imediately after they’re kicked out of the competition and enjoy the reflected glory of their namesakes, the groupies and sold out gigs.

If they do kick up a stink, they could win – Ubisoft have been blocked from releasing Rocksmith in Europe because there’s a band with the same name. I don’t think they even have to take them to court, they can put in a trademark objection claiming prior use – given that they’re both musical acts the case is even stronger. Although I don’t know if there’s some leniency on band names, I’m sure there’s been multiple Skid Rows…

Lifer
    Free Member

I wouldn’t mess with Tulisa either or she might set her cousin and fellow band member Dappy on you. Two counts of assault (spitting on ladies!) leading to a suspended sentence. Arrested for making death threats with a gun. Dragged off a plane after being abusive towards kids and other passengers. Bullying random folk by text. He even got ejected from Alton Towers!

I dispair at our choices of National Treasures.

Even better he was an ‘ambassador’ for an anti bulling campaign when he sent death threats to someone who said some things he didn’t like:

‘Your gonna die, U sent a very bad message towards Ndubz on The Chris Moyels show yesterday Morning and for that reason u will never be left alone!! If u say sorry I will leave you alone u ****.”

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I remember something about t-shirts being the issue, ‘cos whilt you can’t copyright a band name (easily) it’s pretty easy to show that someone else has copied your t- shirt branding

CaptJon
    Free Member

inigomontoya – Member
    So it was http://www.myspace.com/therisktherisk?

yes, it is the risk: http://www.myspace.com/therisktherisk

UncleFred
    Free Member
    binners

I wouldn’t worry about it too much. What’s the life expectancy of an X Factor band? 2 weeks? Maybe 2 months if they win it? Then its off to the fiery oblivion of Saturday night P.A’s in sticky-carpeted, cattle markets in some Essex shit-hole!

Oh….. er….. your mates band’s target market isn’t the fiery oblivion of Saturday night P.A’s in sticky-carpeted, cattle markets in some Essex shit-hole, is it?

PJM1974
    Free Member

sticky-carpeted, cattle markets in some Essex shit-hole

Oi! That was my late teenage stamping grounds! 🙂

A low point was when Right Said Fred turned up at our local Hippodrome. Always thought that the name “Hippodrome” was an ironic play on words given some of the clientelle.

hammerite
    Free Member

I had to approach “Dappy” at an airport so Jnr (aged 10) could have a photo with him. I actually recognised him as he was wearing a ridiculous hat, and have seen him on Buzzcocks.

Anyway, he was with a group of similar looking people, and as I wasn’t entirely sure who was who so to avoid embarrassment I ended up asking the whole group if they’d have a photo with Jnr. Jnr was none the wiser either, my niece confirmed that one of them was Phazer (sp?), but no idea who the others were.

As it happened Phazer seemed like a really nice bloke, talking to Jnr, arm round him for photo etc… Dappy spent the whole time messing about with his phone, but did pose for the photo.

Jnr was quite popular with the girls for about 2 days afterwards as he basked in his “mates with N-Dubz status”.

finbar
    Free Member

I’ve got a great joke about N Dubz but the instaban for avoiding the swear filter means i can’t tell it 😥

mos

You mean ‘what do you call a girl …. … …..?’

yoda
    Free Member

What do you call a girl with two gutteral profanities for the female sexual organs?

NDubz!!

Or something like that!

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Tulisa Contostavlos (X Factor content)’ is closed to new replies.