i think I have the following options
1. Buy new wheels (prob Mavic 819 on Hope) - £265 at CRC, sell existing for about £150. So £115 ish
2. Convert existing with Joe's kit or similar - about £50
3. "Ghetto" - about £15
now, the questions.
- If option 2 or 3, do you use tubeless or standard tyres, or doesn't it matter? ie any advantage in using a tubeless tyre on a non tubeless rim?
- if option 1, do you still need sealant? i assume you do
- is there any functional advantage of 1 vs 2 or 3, or is it just the fact it should pump up easier?