Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Tshirts…im tight so need cheap ones
  • carbon337
    Free Member

After slimming down a bit I need some new tshirts. Does anyone know of anywhere that does multibuy mens tshirts, i normally do Primark specials but last time they exposed my armpits with funny cut sleeves.

I’m thinking like 3 for £20-£25 quid type jobs. So no spokeshirts this time I’m afraid.

donsimon
    Free Member

Decathlon? I can buy t-shirts for 3,00€ each and the quality isn’t too bad, god bless China.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Threadless- usually some $5 t-shirts and shipping is reasonable

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

play.com often have some decent t-shirts reasonably cheap (I’ve bought a few from them and they are of a good enough quality that I’ve been wearing them regularly for 2 years and they’re still good.

Jamie
    Free Member

Look for fruit of the loom ones on amazon.co.uk. £3-£4 each and quite well made with loads of colour choices.

magowen100
    Free Member

Threadless $10 sale on at the mo!

Jgmoores
    Free Member

Millets value, 3 pack for £20. Choice of colour limited but very good quality for a range marked “value”.

Tesco were 2 for £5 last time I bought some, although that was quite a while ago.

corroded
    Free Member

American Apparel three for 30-something but sweatshop-free and a good cut for slim types.

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

GAP do nice fitted ones for about £6 each.

Second the amazon suggestion, picked up some nice baseball style long sleeve efforts off there for £4 each postage paid!

spokebloke
    Free Member

Carbon337 – I, like most people, am skint.
    I feel your pain (maybe you should change your name to cheapchinesesteel337). Email me and I’ll sort you out 3 shirts for £25.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Or get yourself to TK to the Maxx

joolsburger
    Free Member

ebay – Hanes beefy Y 5 quid each come up large so go for a size down. Excellent quality.

Jamie
    Free Member

Look for fruit of the loom ones on amazon.co.uk. £3-£4 each and quite well made with loads of colour choices.

From ‘ere.

donsimon
    Free Member

Go Chinese and don’t pay for the marketing bollox. 😉

GlitterGary
    Free Member

It’s worth a few quid extra to look like Hulk Hogan though.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Tshirts…im tight so need cheap ones’ is closed to new replies.