Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • Truth Time………..Fat or Thin.
  • RichPenny
    Free Member

I'm 6'6", 100 tons. Ruler of the inner cities:)

Seriously, 5'8, 12.5 stone. Getting fitter, and almost 2 stone lighter than last January.

Dougal
    Free Member

5'10 and 9st.

nonk
    Free Member

5'10 10st

PeteG55
    Free Member

6ft3ins – 12 1/2 stone. 30. Slim. Until I was about 26ish, I was more like 10 1/2 stone. Running jokes were being a Airfix test pilot in my spare time and having to run around in the shower to get wet. Would mind rounding up to 13stone, but have to be in muscle, quite happy with my waistline at the moment.

breakneckspeed
    Free Member

Hieght – 165 cm (approx 5' 5")
    Weight – 78kg
    Waist – 91cm (chest 100)
    Waist to hip ratio .96

looking at everbody else on here I should be about 6ft tall – which oddly is what a doctor told I would be when I grew up

carlosg
    Free Member

5'10" , 15st 34"waist/46"chest.

wouldn't say I was fat but have got a belly that might lose me a stone if I could be arsed dieting.

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

Bit of a no brainer for me fat and don't give a sh*t can still ride a bike as fast as i like and as fast as my skinny mates and come the drought iam not dying first ha ha 😈

miaowing_kat
    Free Member

almost 5'5" and just under 9 stone.
    35-26-35

which makes me slim but with a nice waist 🙂 I've got youth on my side though. don't expect I'll have the same stats in a few decades time…

stuartie_c
    Free Member

5' 8" tall.

Weight fluctuates a couple of pounds either side of 10 stone depending on how fit I am. Pretty unfit at the moment so have turned into a lardy bastard (even if I still have to run around in the shower to get wet).

alwyn
    Free Member

Thin 5'10" and a tad over 10 stone.

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘Truth Time………..Fat or Thin.’ is closed to new replies.