Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Troute 3up?? where did this come from?
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

CLICK HERE for review

i’ve been stalking trout’s website for a while now and no mention of this little creation in the blogs or nuffink, have a missed a thread on here about the development or has chris been keeping secrets? 😯

Luminous
    Free Member

It looks like a re-print from the WMB October Edition, lights review.

At least they got the correct picture this time.

😉

EDIT: Trout started a thread here on it, search for “ikkle”

Here:
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/ikkle-helmet-light-with-a-big-heart

philconsequence
    Free Member

not sure if its just me, but searching for ikkle only bring up this thread… any chance of a link? 🙂

EDIT: well found, thank you!

trout
    Free Member

It was a project I started a couple of weeks before the decision to do the Liberator again and it went on the back burner
    so not sure when or if it will get finished .

nice little light but it couldn’t handle the heat when the wick was turned up unless moving .

and also there is enough triple led lights out there
    so back to the pencil and fag packet

Luminous
    Free Member

Trout.

I know you’re busy, but yhm.

😉

philconsequence
    Free Member

one day, when i grow up, i want to be an inventor just like Lumi and Trout!

glenh
    Free Member

nice little light but it couldn’t handle the heat when the wick was turned up unless moving .

I’m not sure my old lumicycle LED conversions can either, and they turn themselves down due to a thermal switch when not moving.

It’s never caused me problems though, and they are still working fine after 3 years:
    http://www.elisanet.fi/kai_js_nurminen/html/Singletrack-Cutter_3xCree_Lumi_upgrade-2.pdf

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Troute 3up?? where did this come from?’ is closed to new replies.