Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Tring/Ashridge/Berko ride this 'avo
  • monsta
    Free Member

Fresh start and all that. Pottering about for a couple of hours on the 'ridge. Any takers?

druff
    Free Member

Hey Monsta,

I realise that I’m a little late to the party on replying to this post 😉 but have just moved to Tring and am keen to get out and see what singletrack there is on offer. You still in the area and interested in people to ride with?

br
    Free Member

tomorrow?

didnothingfatal
    Free Member

Plenty of riding in Ashridge along wide with rambler dodging, other side of A41 you have Wendover. Longer distance rides head over towards Chesham/Amersham area.

druff
    Free Member

Hey b r,

Keen to meet up for a ride if you are still. I work out in Copenhagen during the week though so wouldn’t be able to do an evening ride. Could you do something in a couple of weeks, on the Sunday (the 22nd)?

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

In Tring as well. Happy to meet up for a spin one eve/weekend (altho this weekend is out)

druff
    Free Member

Great stuff, how does the 22nd work for you?

Jezkidd
    Free Member

In berko, and up for some riding.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Ooo Jez, you cheeky monkey! 😀 I’m game if you are – just don’t wear that tutu this time. Most off-putting.

Slightly more seriously, 22nd looks good. I’ll check with the time mistress, but nothing in my diary.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

How is the 22nd for people? All good here. How does meeting in Tring at 10am sound?

druff
    Free Member

22nd still works for me, and 10 is a respectable hour too. Count me in.

druff
    Free Member

Incidentally, I’m finding it really hard tonfollow this thread without an alerting system. If any of you need to get hold of me as I haven’t responded you’ll probably find it easier through twitter -@danrough

druff
    Free Member

Everyone still up for this then?

Where shall we meet?

br
    Free Member

bu99er, taking my youngest to Swinley otherwise I’d be in.

Twitter? What’s that?

oldgit
    Free Member

If you meet a bunch of cheery roadies that’ll be us. We’ll be zig-zagging the Ridgeway including the Crong, Ashridge and the Beacon.
    Enjoy your ride…it’s looking good.

druff
    Free Member

B r – next time perhaps? I’m still keen to meet up.

Oldgit, enjoy yours too, I went out today, it was great out there.

oldgit
    Free Member

Windy ‘again’ today so we were heads down miserable sods all day.

br
    Free Member

While Swinley was a joy.

druff
    Free Member

B r, if you fancy a trip to Swinley again in a few weeks, drop me a pm. I’ve not been and would be grateful of somebody to show round and to ride with.

Jezkidd
    Free Member

Oooops, only just saw this, have to arrange something soon mr pimp

Jezkidd
    Free Member

Oooops, only just saw this, have to arrange something soon mr pimp

Sam

Doh – late to the party as well…. we need some sort of STW east chilterns sub-forum. Next few weekends are out for me but would definitely be up for some afternoon/evening action if anyone’s keen? Gotta get some miles in before Black Mtns 3day….

druff
    Free Member

I can only do weekends at the moment as I work away during the week. I’d still be grateful of a tour of riding spots local to Tring having only moved there recently. How does the weekend of the 11th / 12th of June suit?

elgee
    Free Member

i’m from berko too, would love to meet up with a few a go for a shred, does get boring riding on your own 😳

Sam

11th/12th no good for me, nor the following. Late June could work? Up for mid-week pretty much any time.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Will need to consult with the diary keeper, but should be able to squeeze in a weekend day somewhere.

I need to do some more exploring – been getting slack recently.

Poldarn
    Free Member

You guys probably already know but Mountain Mania in Tring organise a good ride each week. Pop in one day and have a chat, good group o’ lads.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Tring/Ashridge/Berko ride this 'avo’ is closed to new replies.