Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Trickstuff Excentriker Eccentric BB- used one?
  • Wally

Any tales to tell? or similar products out there for vertical dropout frame SS conversion without tensioners?
    I do remember seeing one in ST magazine – but can not remember the name.

trail_rat
    Free Member

matt page last i heard has been having good results with a forward componants one he imported from the states …..

word on the street is trickstuff ones are pish …

HTTP404
    Free Member

somebody had the Excentriker on here and iirc had to grind off the small chainring bolt fastenings to stop them fouling the Excentriker. Either that or use road cranks which have a wider BCD.

the WI Eccentric wheel hub is the way to go if you don't have a disc brake mount to contend with.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    singlespeedstu

Singular Sam had the Excentricer one and I think he had a few problems with it.

trail_rat
    Free Member

new forward components (as in 2nd or 3rd gen) dont need the granny tabs grinding off …. this is why i do not have one …. i went for an XTR mech for tensioner – still cheaper than an excentric BB job !

psychle
    Free Member

Been running a Forward Components EBB for a few months now, works really well, though can be a little fiddly to get each side lined up 100% perfectly, and I have had the 'eccentric' bit come loose, though possibly my fault (may not have tightened the retaining screws tight enough, don't have a torque wrench so almost alway undertighten things!) A good bit of kit in my opinion, well made and works as you'd want it too… gives a cleaner look than a tensioner, that's for sure!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Trickstuff Excentriker Eccentric BB- used one?’ is closed to new replies.