Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • trick stuff eccentric External BB. – who distributes them ?
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

my newest SS needs a tensioner – normal ones look shite ( i have a surly sprung one atm)

how much adjustment is there ?

how easy is it to adjust ?

Bike in question – Rides very well as an SS – i thought it would be a bit scary bouncy off things

gonetothehills
    Free Member

You can get them from here – subject to remortgaging your house 😀 Look like a nice solution to vertical dropout singlespeeding though – and would keep your bike looking clean and neat.

I thought UK Bikestore used to do them but can't see anything on their site now. You could also try SJS – St John St Cycles in Bath (I think?) – they might have had them too a while back.

HTH

trail_rat
    Free Member

hmmm need to find disty (it used to be ison but they have dropped it )so i can get on at my LBS to sort one out for me 😉

Are the bearings replacable with standard items – anyone got one – do the bearings hold up ?

psychle
    Free Member

I bought a Forward Components EBB direct from the States, worked out to be £120 delivered (including £21 VAT & Duty etc…)

Of course, I'm having issues installing it, but I think that's a frame issue 🙄

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘trick stuff eccentric External BB. – who distributes them ?’ is closed to new replies.