Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Tri-Nations: All Blacks v South Africa (spoiler)
  • Stuey01
    Free Member

The All Blacks are looking in ominous form for the World Cup. The scary thing is the depth of their bench, they’ve swapped out most of the backline and still look awesome.
    Still cheating SOB’s but somehow they continue to get away with it.

On this evidence the springboks have got a long way to go to be competitive, they are one of those teams that always performs at world cups though.

The optimist in me says semis for England, and praying for some luck that we hit one of the big boys off form and can scrape through, realistically we’ll be doing well to get past the quarters I think.

So, anyone watching this match? What do you think? Any predictions for the world cup? Let’s hear ’em?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Only thing I know is I’ve got a Jammy bastard of a mate who’ll be catching a few games out there!! I backed England at the last world cup after their poor opening coupla games, got stupid odds based on that very form. Turned out to be a nice little e/w earner!

duckman

Kiwi all the way, last week the aussies beat the saffers 2xv well, but did not have the abrasive edge the Blacks had, cannot see the saffer’s 1xv being able to live with the Blacks tight five.

DezB
    Free Member

Only chance anyone has is that they’ve burnt themselves out with all the rugby they’ve been playing leading up to the WC. Supers, Tri-Nations etc must take it out of them.
    They were brilliant today though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Tri-Nations: All Blacks v South Africa (spoiler)’ is closed to new replies.