Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Trek Remedy or Merida 140?
  • darkplunger
    Free Member

I’m considering a new steed on the c2w scheme. I want a full sus and have narrowed it down to a Trek Remedy 9 or Merida 140 900. Has anyone any experience of either model? Please post me your thoughts.

Reign_Man
    Free Member

I have a Remedy 9 29 and I rate it very highly, its a very capable bike. Done all day rides in Wales and days at LLandegla, Eastridge woods etc. I have had it for almost 2 years now, and I think the only bike I would change it for would be the carbon remedy 😀

thegreatape
    Free Member

Are they similar? I thought (which is where the error may lie) the Remedy was quite a bit of a ‘bigger’ bike?

Anyway, my mate and his wife both have One Fortys and he really rates them. He has a sort of bike shop/repair shed and does bike hire so gets a lot of Meridas at I assume trade prices, so I guess to him they’re very good VFM, but he says it compares very favourably to other FS bikes he’s had – Trek and Specialized off the top of my head.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Trek remedy handles great/Meridas are really good bikes but very hard to sell secondhand in this country only a thought.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Trek Remedy or Merida 140?’ is closed to new replies.