Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Trek Remedy 6
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

anyone got one? Whats it like?

Talkemada
    Free Member
    MrNutt
    Free Member

hmm thats not an 07 remedy now is it, don't make me wire up all the light switches in your house to electricute you again!

Talkemada
    Free Member

I'm not using electricity anymore. I've harnessed the power of pigeons. I capture them, then incarcerate them in the loft. The flapping and the shit combine with solar energy, to produce a unique power source.

As we wait for someone on here to be interested enough in a 'boring' mass-produced Taiwanese built bike you can buy from Evans, rather than a stupid-looking niche Yank shed-built overpriced bit of tat, can we perhaps discuss photography? How you getting on with your cam? Any new stuff to show?

MussEd
    Free Member

I'm in interestd in Yank-designed Taiwan-built mass money makers!

Had my first ride on Remedy 8 yesterday. Loved it. Had my heart set on a Fuel EX but after waiting ages nothing in the correct size came up on Classifieds or Ebay. Saw this one for sale local to me so went,tried it and bought it.

Down Glentress yesterday, really light for a 160mm travel bike, climbs much better than the bike I came from, and is so much fun on the way down. Hope this helps…still think I want the 140mm version but hey…

MrNutt
    Free Member

well me mate went for a small 07 remedy 6, with manitou nixions, 3 way swinger, bonti tubless rims and the regular kit on it and it flys! It pedals great with little to no pedal bob whilst the suspension is real active, to be honest i'm dead impressed with it! Once its got some wider bars and a layback seat post its going to be a cracking piece of kit and an absolute bargain at 500 quid! I'm supriesed they arn't more popular to be honest!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Trek Remedy 6’ is closed to new replies.