Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Tredz Cardiff
  • nosaintangel
    Free Member

Went into Tredz in Cardiff this morning to try on a Castelli Gabba jersey ,none n display so asked at the counter have you any Castelli Gabba in stock as i needed to try on for size .Reply never heard of them what are they .Told them they were rain jerseys and they had them on line .Reply we dont have enough room to stock every thing. customer friendly not.

taxi25
    Free Member

I rarely go in there, I was looking to buy a bike. They had one in stock, call it £2000. There was interest free credit labels all over it, I said can you do a bit of discount for cash ? Bearing in mind they won’t get the full amount from the finance company if I sighn up for 0%. No was all they said !
    Last time I went in it was for some brake blocks, got all shirty because I wouldn’t give them my name and address, email address ect.

nosaintangel
    Free Member

i’m not a spring chicken .been road racing and riding for 20 + years though .thought they may be ageist.or just to far up there a—-. 😆

tsurani
    Free Member

If you are still looking for a Gabba jersey your best chance of a store having them in stock in Cardiff is Evans in the city centre and then after that Sunset Cycles, The Bike Shed and Cyclopaedia

nosaintangel
    Free Member

Thanks.. Tredz were close to where i was working this morning once bitten —–

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Tredz Cardiff’ is closed to new replies.