Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 93 total)
  • Travellers have arrived
  • brack
    Free Member

What a great summer were going to have.

A bunch of travellers have just rocked up on a strip of land behind our house. Already the local football club has been broken in to ( witnessed.. Broad daylight).

We were planning on going away to the lakes for the weekend to do the fred whitton..
    But are massively fearful of leaving for fear of a break in !!

It’s so wrong !!

Merak

Oh dear.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Call the police??
    Call the council??
    Call your Mum??

wrightyson
    Free Member

Oh oh. I feel your pain in real life, and the virtual pain some will come along and give you shortly for assuming “they’re all thieves” 🙄

Gary_C

Where are you located?

We had a large group of those thieving pikeys rock up on spare land near work 10 days ago (Rochdale). Beginning of this week they’d moved on.

Albanach
    Free Member

Tell them there is a horse fare in Rathkeale and Jimmy, Jack and Joan are getting into a bit of bother…

brack
    Free Member

Annoying thing is that we have been highlighting this very concern to the local parish council.. Who in typical upper class fashion have dismissed our concerns with slight of hand.

Now for the price of a clean up , insurance claims, court and policing costs we are all footing the bill for their incompetence.

Our first baby arrives in less than 4 weeks !

pacemaker
    Free Member

get the landowner to start blocking them in with concrete blocks ,trees or start digging a ditch around them…
    They soon move if they are not able to get out to rip old grannies off by “fixing” houses up for them ( The farmers we know have used this method very successfully in the past)

Offroading
    Free Member

Nuke em

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Are gypsies still stealing babies ?

jon1973
    Free Member

Challenge their leader to a bare knuckle fight to establish your dominance.

PiknMix
    Free Member

We have 2 local traveller sites which are new, shock horror crime rates haven’t shot up they are polite AND amicable imagine that!

Nick

Pikeys eat babys you know

singletrackmind

Solent area? IIRC
    If it is then they will move the crime wave over to me in the next week or 2.
    nuke them from orbit , although this would be a waste of a godd nuclear weapon

yossarian
    Free Member

Join the BNP, they will protect you from gypsy curses.

allthepies
    Free Member

Pop round and introduce yourself, they’ll share tales of life on the road with you and if you’re lucky will sing a few Romany songs.

myheadsashed

lol the local farmer basically gave the last lot of travellers notice who moved into a fallow field, he started muck spreading the next day the whole field apart from the patch in the middle they where camped on. the moved on the same day…TBF pig sh1t really stinks 😆

brack
    Free Member

;@) it’s not the stealing of our baby that concerns us .

It’s just the added stress – at a time when quite frankly our attentions should be on our newborn.

joeegg
    Free Member

Some friends living down the road had travellers,i’m being polite calling them that,arrive last weekend and pitch up with caravans,horse box and 4 horses smack opposite their house on a farmers field.Police were called but were not interested and we believe the farmer was intimidated as more turned up in cars.
    My friends had sleepless nights,and the husband who works away,was reluctant to leave his wife in the house.
    They left this morning but horses remain (free grazing),but a neighbour has seen other other travellers coming down and looking at the land.
    Everybody believes that unless the field is fenced off quickly it will be an ideal spot for them next to the river.And we’re on the route to Appleby.

yossarian
    Free Member

If you are feeling stressed some lucky heather might help?

patriotpro
    Free Member

From now on, the bags of poo hung on trees won’t be full of dog poo. That’s all am saying tha nos.

Merak

Do they have dags?

jon1973
    Free Member

I like dags.

joeegg
    Free Member

wrightyson,all the people around here don’t assume that they are all thieves,they KNOW that they are all thieves.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Had them nosing round here the other week

They were spotted and i went off to see the neighbour and farmer and we saw about getting the quarry gate ( also his garden gate) locked up at nights and when he was out.

Black crv with burst exhaust and 4 blokes gawping into my garage( cant see much due to where i park the cars ) stoped out side my house and believe me there is no reason for the car from the travelers camp in the next village to be looking round my road unless its for somewhere to camp or stuff to steal.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Go over and ask to speak to Paddy

grum
    Free Member

nuke them from orbit , although this would be a waste of a godd nuclear weapon

Advocating genocide – classy.

yossarian
    Free Member

I think you are playing the genocide card a bit early. We haven’t had a clumsy argument about whether the fact that they might be Irish or Roma is important yet.

grum
    Free Member

I don’t care, they all look foreign to me.

Northwind

Just do what our local scumbags do- go on an epic robbing spree on the belief that everyone will blame the pikeys.

yossarian
    Free Member

Yes, but are they clean and do they claim benefits? I’m all for disappearing the dirty and jobless but most of them are white (or just off white) English people. It’s all so very confusing. Can someone tell me what to think please.

footflaps

for assuming “they’re all thieves”

What if they are all thieves?

RustySpanner

You just don’t understand their quaint ethnic folkways.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Offer to fight them for their boots

Gary_M
    Free Member

Oh god, can the wife keep it in for a bit longer? They will steal it, it it raw with pickled gherkins and throw the left overs in your garden.

kimbers

are they like carnies?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXRfnIfFYFI[/video]

grum
    Free Member

Wonder if he still goes out robbing, just to stay in touch with his culture?

cfinnimore
    Free Member

The hell is this TwaTrackworld?

Sort yourselves out OP et.al.

Edit: FTFMyself

enfht
    Free Member

Dey Doo Dat Don’t Dey.

And here are some predictable BS words to save you wasting your time reading the entire thread.

Tolerance, oppressed peoples, diversity, bigot, BNP, right wing, foreign, middle class, ukip, commooonities, enrichment, racist, Ernie, potato.

Don’t go away for the weekend.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

You need one of these:

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Travellers have arrived’ is closed to new replies.