Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • MedicalTrackWorld – trapped nerve Q
  • slowoldgit
    Free Member

I just had it tested and diagnosed, a trapped nerve in left elbow. So I need to keep aware in case it gets worse, and don’t want surgery.

I forgot to ask about bike riding, and would the vibration be bad for it. Has anyone else been there, done that?

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Bosh

(for the evening crowd)

Pieface

I had a nerve issue where it was getting caught within the sheaf that it is encased in, a physio gave me some simple leg extension exercises (amongst other things) that sorted it out.

zippykona

What he says ^^. Physio sorted my shoulder out in one session.

allthegear
    Free Member

Trapped nerves are a right pain – I have a lovely case of Meralgia paraesthetica right now – can’t feel a thing in my right thigh… :-/

Rachel

solarpowered
    Free Member

Eeeek. And ouch. If I was you I’d be tempted to ‘test’ it a little by doing a – short, technical ride- first. this will give you an idea maybe? God I hoe you’re ok…. Can’t imagine not bring able to ride bikes! Will watch thread to see how you get on x

osteo1
    Free Member

See Osteo Physio or Chiro sort of thing we see every day and generally fix! Good Luck

solarpowered
    Free Member

My bro in law is an osteopath if you need manchester/Staffordshire area

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Thanks all. I see I’ve got off lightly compared to some of you, and I have been riding with it during the wait.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘MedicalTrackWorld – trapped nerve Q’ is closed to new replies.