Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Translation failure..
  • bearnecessities

I assume….?

jam-bo

Seems a perfectly logical statement to me.

unklehomered
    Free Member

bit ambigious I suppose

bearnecessities

Is it logical? I want to use it, so therefore not inside bag, but I’m not to open it in that scenario?!

wallop

Seems ok to me.

Are you going to keep it – fine, open up.

Are you just wanting to have a look? Tough, don’t open it.

unklehomered
    Free Member

PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THIS BAG IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO KEEP THE PRODUCT INSIDE IT.

I am going to keep this lovely product inside this bag (i.e. not remove it), I will there not open the bag. (though I admit why I bothered to buy it would be a logical question.)

I have got this product and decided I hate it and will send it back. Therefor I will keep in the special hygiene bag so as not to spoilt it.

The practicality of this would depend on what the product was… It looks to me like a vacuum bag, which makes it all quite perverse.

wallop

“Keep” – it doesn’t mean storing the product inside the bag once you’ve opened it, it means retaining ownership of the product which is inside the bag.

flowerpower
    Free Member

More like interpretation failure 😉

‘Please do not open this bag if you do not intend to keep the product inside’
    (ie don’t open the bag if you intend to remove the product from inside the bag) – your interpretation

or

‘Please do not open the bag if you do not intend to keep the product inside’
    (the product inside is non returnable once the bag is open) – Perfect sense!

🙂

bearnecessities

Wallop has it. I am blaming my mild hangover 😳

unklehomered
    Free Member

But what is it?

Is it infact a hoover bag?

bearnecessities

First set of hair clippers; reached that time in my life where hairdressers is no longer needed 🙁

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Translation failure..’ is closed to new replies.