Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Transition Bikes availability
  • richardkennerley

I’ve got a Scout frame on order. Was hoping the next shipment would’ve arrived by now but there’s still no joy with my order. The shop are chasing the distribution company to find out what’s going on. I know it’s not their fault, but I can’t help feeling a bit frustrated, I’ve got all the bits itching to go!

Is there anyone out there who know’s where the next batch of frames are/when they can be expected!?

Jenko
    Free Member

I’m in the same boat. Due any day now I think/hope. Keep checking my inbox with mounting anticipation/frustration.

fathomer

I’ve had confirmation that my Scout frame, along with a load of others, is at the shop so the latest batch is in the country I assume.

prezet
    Free Member

Mine came into the shop today – will get it on Thursday!! 🙂

pigyn
    Free Member

Some sizes and colours of a few bikes are delayed a bit longer but most are in. For anyone looking to order we have med and large Scouts and Patrols ready to ship, but only medium Smugglers.

Home

Shameless advertising.

richardkennerley

prezet – Member
    Mine came into the shop today – will get it on Thursday!!

dammit

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Had my Scout nearly a year now.

Your patience will be well rewarded, these are well worth the wait.

Leku
    Free Member

Psyclewerx in Bristol have a Medium Scout frame on sale for £1200.

Wookster

Order came in very late in last week, so they’ve been shipped to the LBS’s as far as I know.

jamj1974

My dealer is chasing, but I’m still waiting with bated breath for my Patrol Carbon… Soon please!

pigyn
    Free Member

Oh yeah I forgot that one.. for anyone else that is looking we have a medium blue Patrol carbon in, on display just now. It’s supposed to be mine but injury is forcing a lack of gnarr, so I don’t mind waiting until Feb for the next batch.

jamj1974

^^ if I hadn’t committed to a dealer and it was a large, I would be so tempted!

richardkennerley

sounds like it’s going to be any day now…..!! i need patience….

drovercycles
    Free Member

My dealer is chasing, but I’m still waiting with bated breath for my Patrol Carbon

Carbon Patrols not expected until the end of the month at the earliest when they come out of production and get air-freighted in. As Pigyn says it’s more than likely going to be early Feb.

If you’ve got an alloy frame on order it should be with you any day now I’d expect.

pigyn
    Free Member

I wish I could ride it, got a build 1 kit as well and the wait is killing me, but not as much as the nerve pain!

Been out on the demo bike a few time and it’s a hoot. Alu or carbon, for those that are waiting it’s going to be worth it.

jamj1974

Excellent. I’ve been patient so far, so can wait a little longer.

richardkennerley

I’ve got a weekend at glentress coming up in a couple of weeks, i was hoping to have it built by then. probably won’t have time now so it looks like that might be the stantons last outing instead!

jambalaya
    Free Member

“Quality” problem, its worth the wait my 2012 frame has been a joy since the day it arrived. I wish I got to ride it more, so much so I’ll be using it as my xc bike over the next few months

prezet
    Free Member

Got my green frame through. Love it. Paint seems a bit thin in places, but I’m guessing that’s down to how they get the ‘neon’ effect.

Anyone else got theirs yet?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Transition Bikes availability’ is closed to new replies.