Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Trans-Provence Guided – which guiding companies do this?
  • Leadfold

I have emailed Ash at Trans-Provence twice to enquire about the guided option, but had no reply. Does anyone know if this is this still something they offer? Also any other guiding companies covering this route that folks would recommend?

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Keep trying ash from transprovence. A load of us went out last year with him, and it was excellent.

MSP

The dates for next year should go up on his website around the end of this month/beginning of next iirc.

He is the only one doing that particular route.

nasher
    Free Member

He is also lost at this moment on the Italian side of the Maritime Alps, so could be a while…

juan
    Free Member

mwaahhh tryong to get hang to ash he’s way too busy for that 😉
    plus he mostly rides in remotes pcaes and he is as far as I know the only one doing that.

If ou are looking for similar experiences you could contact Ady in itlaie of Chrisitan in france, although things will not be a guided transprovence.

wallop

I think Trail Addiction do guided mini-Trans Savoie trips if that’s any use.

nickc

melissa@trans-provence.com might be a quicker option?

Andy_K

We’ve just been on the guided trip a couple of weeks ago, from what I can remember they are doing less than a handful of weeks next year, maybe as few as three, and they’re already sold.

I think Ash has something else planned for 2017, as he seemed very distracted when we were there, and the guided trips seemed to be perhaps a necessary evil to keep the show on the road.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Trans-Provence Guided – which guiding companies do this?’ is closed to new replies.