Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • trance 27.5 v orange pro five
  • gfletch
    Free Member

hi, im selling my cube ams, to fund a new bike, was gonna buy the new trance 27.5, but ive just seen a second hand orange pro five 26″, any advice please ??

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

slightly different version of the trance :

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvIocC5JEPE&list=FLDvuJ8FNiH2DwBxExVatdWA&index=3[/video]

dirtydog
    Free Member

Get a test ride on one , at end of the day it comes down to personal preference. I’ve not rode a 27.5 trance but have rode the 26 and own a five. Both capable bikes put quite different in the way they ride.

dirtydog
    Free Member

Also check the sizing out , I ride an 18″ five however if I where buying a Trance I would need a large.

mildred

As much as I love Orange bikes, particularly the five (owned every incarnation of the 5, had a Patriot LT , 3x 66’s & an original 224), and though they rarely go wrong, you’ll have no support if it goes wrong. I’d be looking at the Giant more closely if it’s a new bike.

lexinoo
    Free Member

I really like the look of the new trances(and anthems)

desmojen
    Free Member

I’d agree wholeheartedly with dirtydog. I’ve owned two models of Trance, and ridden the one before the new one, but now own a Five. They do ride very differently, so what you want out of your bike is going to determine which is the better bike for you.

Jen.

rp16v
    Free Member

I own a 26″ trance and it really is probably the last bike I’ll need to buy its a very capable ride and pedels like my old hardtail(my reason for selling it) sprints really well and takes the big hits when needed if your in Bristol are

gfletch
    Free Member

just bought the new trance 2 27.5 roll on next weekend to give it a proper run out ??

rp16v
    Free Member

U won’t be dissapointed i did opt for a wider bar than stock

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘trance 27.5 v orange pro five’ is closed to new replies.