Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • trails in barcelona
  • anyone know of any decent trails in bcn. i've been living here for 4 or 5 years any I only know Carretera de las Aguas but that's a bit of a all-the-gear-no-idea parade as it's near the posh part of the city. there's the trail that goes along the coast to mataro…. any other suggestions?

Talkemada
    Free Member

I've not had the opportunity to explore them, but I know there are some good trails in the hills north of the city. I've been told by locals that there are hundreds of kilometres of linked trails that stretch out from the area, and judging by the serious weaponry I've seen there, there must be some good stuff.

The closest I've been is on a shonky old bike, with crap brakes . Had a little pootle round some hills above Camp Nou; couldn't really go too far in unfortunately. Coming back down was 'interesting'… 😯

pistonbroke
    Free Member

I've been doing a bit of research prior to a trip to Catalunya this Summer, try the montsenybtt website as it has loads of routes in this National Park the centre of which is only 15-20 miles North of Barcelona, also there are trails to the West in the Garraf National Park nr Sitges. If anyone has more contacts, I would like to hear as well.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

I saw loads of people up on Tibidabo when I was there in March.
    Wish I could move out there…!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘trails in barcelona’ is closed to new replies.