Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Trails around Crewe
  • barnes95
    Free Member

Just moved to Crewe to start an industrial placement at Bentley and I’m looking for some riding around here. I’ve heard about Cannock chase but that’s a good hour away. I found an old forum that mention a place called Primrose woods? Does anyone know where this is or if its any good?

Thanks in advance

iolo
    Free Member
    jameso

Bickerton and Peckforton, ~12 miles away past Nantwich. My local spot as a yoof, some good riding in the general area.

Esme
    Free Member

Tipkinder Park – get yourself a BMX bike!

Esme
    Free Member

Delamere Forest Thursday night rides
    (I think Primrose Wood is Delamere)

jekkyl

Trails around Crewe? Hahahahshahahaha oh hhahahahahHHhahahahahahaaaaaahhhahahahah. Oh stop.
    No seriously the place is pan flat. Your best bet is to travel, Delamere forest will be about 30 mins driving, macc forest maybe about 45 minutes, my local woods: hanchurch about 30 mins near stoke,but not sure it’s worth driving for.

jekkyl

There is also loads of bridleway/dirt track/rural road action round stoke too. If you need some pointers, email on profile.

flowergirl
    Free Member

Hi,
    We live between Sandbach and Crewe, and while there’s nothing to ride straight from the door, if you don’t mind driving you can get to Delamere in just over half an hour, Cannock in forty five minutes, Llandegla or the Peak in an hour, North Wales in an hour plus depending on which part you’re going to.
    Primrose woods is part of Delamere, we used to ride there every Monday Night, but since they’ve chopped half the trees down we’ve fallen out with the place 🙁
    Hanchurch woods used to be another good place for night riding, but not been in a long time. You can get there in about half an hour.

barnes95
    Free Member

Looks like Cannock is my best option. Cheers guys

butlerjamesp
    Free Member

There are a few MTBers working at Bentley (few of my customers work there) i’m sure they have noticeboards you can try and get some knowledge from them.

tthew

I’ll be out in Delamere this Saturday AM for a couple of hours with a group. 10am at the Station Cafe, (the railway station, not the visitor centre). Introduce yourself to anyone with a sunburst yellow and blue top on, (Weaver Valley CC) and ask for Matt if you fancy joining us.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Trails around Crewe’ is closed to new replies.