Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Trailaddiction next week (1st week of August)
  • alfabus
    Free Member

3 of us off to trailaddiction on Saturday. I hope the weather improves!

Me (Dave) – Black old shape Yeti 575
    Lou – Brown Spesh Pitch Pro
    Euan – Black Ibis Mojo HD

Staying in the Goat Shed.

Who else will be there?

Dave

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

we’re their 2 weeks after.

any braking bumps i’m blaming on you personally 👿

alfabus
    Free Member

I’ll fit my biggest mud tyre and make sure I get some good bouncy brake action going 😉

Dave

Dekerf853

Hi Dave, my two sons & I will be there, our second trip. I’m on a Remedy, younger son (17) on an old Patriot, older son (20) on the TrailAddiction SX Trail. We’re in the Goat Shed also.

Is the weather forecast not good then?

See you there!

PS. IMHO, no need to worry about braking bumps, it isn’t that kind of riding.

Cheers……..Jim.

takisawa2

Talk of upcoming Alps trips should be banned on here. Banned I say. 😥

cbike
    Free Member

I’m also there from the 13th for two weeks.

trickydisco
    Free Member

Just come back from a week with mountain bike chalet.

Awesome riding and no braking bumps

Our guide (mansell) has set up the Mount Fu Challange which involves doing the cachette Dh run followed by black 8

(i love black 8!)

alfabus
    Free Member

@dekerf853 – brilliant.. I knew I’d find at least one on here!

weather looks distinctly moist: http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/Les-Arcs/6day/bot

hopefully that is just a lie and it will actually be beautiful out there 🙂

This is our first time on a guided trip… we’ve been in the Alps or Pyrenees for 2 weeks every summer for the last 5 years, but self guided – thought it was time for someone to show us around… plus the food sounded good 😀

Dave

Dekerf853

The food is definitely a highlight!

I wouldn’t worry about that forecast, any moisture dries out within a few hours.

………Jim.

cabbage84
    Free Member

Well porte de soleil region is a complete mudfest at the min trails so hope its not the same in les arcs for you

trail_rat
    Free Member

Check the fair weather fairys 🙂 we got 2 nice das and it rained the rest – did i have fun ? Yes i did

Presuming its not a tan your looking for – didnt see anyone else oit in the rain either 😉 quiet trails !

alfabus
    Free Member

Doing our final packing now… early night then up at 2.30 AM to head for a 7.00 ferry!

Holiday!!!!

Dave

oxnop
    Free Member

We’re out there (6 of us) that week with the mountain bike chalet (actually driving down now)- so will prob see you.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Trailaddiction next week (1st week of August)’ is closed to new replies.