Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Trail riding jerseys…which ones?!
  • andypandy85
    Free Member

Evening folks, just after some recommendations for half decent jerseys for general trail riding that don’t cost a fortune?

Ta

xcretro
    Free Member

hi, depends what you are after? baggy or tight fitting? I started off last year with a baggy top and hydration pack and found it was all a bit too hot and I would overheat.

Now wear proper jerseys which fit tight and have the pockets on the back for tools, gel and spare tube. use bottles. not hot anymore.

I just get em off ebay for about £20 ish used bontrager/trek ones as I have a trek bike. sad but true.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

I wear an american football jersey

Sonor
    Free Member

Not a jersey as such, but I’m using these at the moment. They are to all intents and purposes a Bamboo and cotton T-shirt, but broken riders/trail42/exempt clothing sell them for mountain biking, albeit roughly twice the price because of the logos they print onto them.

They behave pretty much like a normal cycle jersey, nice and cool, however:

1: If you wear a backpack, it can become a bit sweaty underneath it, and being a thicker material, it doesn’t dissipate that moisture as fast as a standard jersey

2: Being bamboo, these tops shrink in the wash, although only one of my tops has shown any shrinkage so far.

3: You can wear them off the bike as they are a T-shirt.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Trail riding jerseys…which ones?!’ is closed to new replies.