Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Trafalgar Turbo Tracks – One&Other
  • hidetherum
    Free Member

What better to do with a hour than ride your bike?

Mrs Hidetherum will be riding her bike in 'that London' this weekend. More specifically she'll be riding the bike on top of the fourth plinth in Trafalgar Square.

The One&Other exhibit runs continuously twentyfour7 for 100 days. The Angel of the North creator Anthony Gormley asked volunteers to use the 4 x 2 metre space on top of the fourth plinth, giving them an hour in front of the world. You can do anything that isn't actually illegal, though they don't allow naked flames and there is no power supply to the plinth. Mrs Hidetherum (Sara Taylor) will be spinning a turbo trainer on the plinth. At 10am this Saturday 5th September you'll be able to see her on the live webcam at http://www.oneandother.co.uk

Question: What are the Hivemind's best turbo trainer tracks?
    I need a hour of top tunes to keep Mrs Hidetherum spinning.
    RnB tracks (in the modern sense of RnB) need not apply.

Rex
    Free Member

Good effort Sara! Unfortunately i'm going to be away from all tinternet webbery this weekend, so make sure you get some stills HTR.

Tracks need to be crowd pleasers at that time on a saturday a.m. so i'd suggest bicycle race by queen and road to nowhere by talking heads.

hidetherum
    Free Member

You can look back through the video footage later.
    Have a look at 3am today, an ever so slightly strange lady called 'Lozz' in the skin tight devil costume.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Gormley annoyed me when the local council decided to put a stack of his stupid rusty men in the water where I and others surfed and used other water toys, making it too dangerous to use anymore.

But good luck to her.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Trafalgar Turbo Tracks – One&Other’ is closed to new replies.