Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Track Pumps
  • IainGillam
    Free Member

Does anyone know if this will fit a Pedros prestige pump? Or failing that can anyone reccomend me a decent track pump at a fairly low price (£20.00 or less) as the presta part of the head can no longer hold onto the valve to put air in the tyre it just keeps blowing off.

Iain

z1ppy

I always tend to recommend the joeblow from Halfords but they also sell a own brand red one (that's he best description I have)my m8 bought one, it has a really wide cylinder (huge volume) & works a treat – though how long it'll last I can't say. I didn't check the prices but it's gotta be round your price range

druidh
    Free Member

Iain – we use a Prestige in the shop for most on-the-spot puncture repairs and it has yet to fail. Might be worth returning to the supplier and asking questions?

IainGillam
    Free Member

I thought about that but I can't remember where I got it from as it must have been a few years ago now.

Iain

IainGillam
    Free Member

Quick bump to see if the morning crowd have any ideas…

Iain

molgrips
    Free Member

I stuffed an appropriately sized grommet in mine to extend its life. It was actually a schraeder-presta rim-hole size converter. It works ok – bit tight, but saved me £30.

glenp
    Free Member

I think you can get a new rubber grommet, don't need an entire new head, let alone different pump.

IainGillam
    Free Member

Any idea where from? The head doesn't seam to come apart other than taking the whole thing off hence me thinking about a replacement head.

Iain

FuzzyWuzzy

Looks like 2Pure are the distributor, I'd email them and they may well send you the replacement bit free (they have a good track record of being very helpful). http://www.2pure.co.uk/Pedros

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Track Pumps’ is closed to new replies.