Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Touring bikes…………….show and tell ;o)
  • ton

in my illness induced absence i have been speccing, buying and will soon be building a new touring bike.
    this will be used the get my little bit of fitness back when i am given the all clear.

show me your touring bike. and tell me your tales of touring.
    i might have done this before, but i cant remember, and i do like to see what people ride…….. 8)

RustySpanner

Thought you had a nice Surly LHT? 🙂

ton

frotting………..pmsl 😆

i have to do something to fill my day’s

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

We go on the tandem usually for touring. Maybe adjust the gearing and put some faster running tyres for road use

Offroad tour

20 Camping at Carrour

Furrin tour

42 Windmills bicycle and us

GoatKarma
    Free Member

This was mine last year on a highland/island tour:

Waiting for ferry at Uig:

Luskentyre, Harris:

The frame,that I got off a mate, had already done 65000+ miles when I got hold of it, so I’ve just ordered one of these along with a new drivetrain from Flying Fox Bikes:

Can’t wait!

slugwash
    Free Member

My Condor Diablo somewhere in Central America 1995….

Shootings, rabies, dengue fever, a prison breakout, bad men in the jungle brandishing nun-chakus and someone being murdered by being forced to drink paraffin. And worse still, a hurricane which disturbed all the sediment on the seabed and ruined the diving.

The trip had its more relaxed moments though…

druidh
    Free Member

Sorry Tony – I think you’ve read all mine. I need to re-stock my story store this year.

ton

druidh, i am hoping to restock mine too mate.
    scotland and france hopefully.

druidh
    Free Member

I hoping for a Swedish-Norwegian road tour this year – along with various on- and off-road trips in Scotland of course. Let us know when you’re up this way. It would be nice to meet up and say hello!

wors

I’m half thinking of getting rid of my road bike for something like a kona sutra, something a bit more versatile. Evans are doing the 2011 model for £850

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Touring bikes…………….show and tell ;o)’ is closed to new replies.