Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Tour de BEN NEVIS
  • stusummerside
    Free Member

Hello everyone is there anybody on here doing the Tour de BEN NEVIS this september ?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Did it last year.
    For freee!

jojoA1
    Free Member

Yes, I'm looking forward to it. Especially the special stages 🙂

andrewy33
    Free Member

I'm in and looking forward to it. Fingers crossed the weather is kind to us.

jojoA1
    Free Member

Roll on a sleety bogfest….

(Trust me, if you wish for bad weather it'll be a scorcher…)

*crosses fingers*

devs
    Free Member

Would have done it but unfortunately I'll be at Wembley watching Muse. Next year…….

stusummerside
    Free Member

How hard is the course ? What should i carry ?

Rory75
    Free Member

I'm in!
    By the looks of the route you'll be carrying your bike on stage 5. This event looking like a very good adventure.

freeform5spot
    Free Member

route?

swavis

I'll be there. What tyres for hike-a-bike?

Sleet and bog will make the post ride pint more enjoyable. Or am I allowed to enjoy a post ride beer? 😉

marionheck
    Free Member

I have not entered it yet, but i am thinking of doing it. Think it look like a great ride.

JojoA1 – were you marshalling at 10 more at murray on the first road bit as you came out of field? Not a stalker i promise, just though i recognised you and couldn't work out where from and then i thought it might have been from pictures on here.

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

She was indeed, doing the top gun marshalling.

I won't be at the TdBN- doesn't appeal to me really.

Rory75
    Free Member

Click on the link below. In the conversation there is a google earth file I've added. Click on this for the route, (Note this route may not be fully accurate,a route based on the directions given from the Tour De Ben website.

http://mtbguisborough.ning.com/events/tour-de-ben-nevis

swavis

Roll on a sleety bogfest….

I think you might get your wish Jo 8)

ScoobysM8
    Free Member

I'll be there, can't wait. Dam it's gonna be wet though 😯

richmtb

I was all set to give this a go then the other half informed me we've got a wedding that weekend – guess where?

Fort William!

The chances of me slipping an 8 hour mountain bike race between the service and the reception are pretty slim though so it will have to be next year for me.

tartanscarf

I'm in. It's going to be really, really wet. Take your armbands for the river crossing 🙂

TS

DavidM
    Free Member

I'm in. Slightly disappointed that the special stages seem to have been shortened & changed, now seems more like one huuuge stage, as opposed to several smaller ones, but still mostly excited. Should be a guddun'

ooOOoo
    Free Member

Looks awesome that!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Tour de BEN NEVIS’ is closed to new replies.