Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Totem U-Turn?
  • paulrockliffe
    Free Member

Do RS do the Totem Forks with U-Turn at all, or is there an aftermarket option for it? I know there is a 2-Step Air version, but I need coils in my life.

Alternatively, does anyone else do a 180mm fork that has travel adjust and a coil?

What are my options? I've been running Lyriks on my Bullit, but I've lent those to my 456C and they work amazing, so I think they're going to say there. Which leaves me with 170mm 888s on my Bullit, which are Epci on the downs, but a bit crap on the ups. The Lyriks are slightly less good, but the U-Turn makes them a much more viable option for climbs too.

So, anyway, I was thinking some Totem U-Turns would be sweet. but can't seem to get a definitive answer via google; they're not on the SRAM website, but they are in a few shops. I'm rambling now, so over to you….

Ta.

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

Buuuuuuuuuump?

JonEdwards
    Free Member

2011 Fox Talas? 2 position travel adjust 180mm or 140.

Better be sitting down when you read the price tag though…

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

Yeah, but I know too many people with Fox Forks that have seized/pissed oil/worn stanchions/cracked drop outs. Half the price and I might consider it, otherwise, no chance! They do look good though.

It looks like the website I found that had U-Turn Totems was a one-off error as no one else lists it as an option.

Any ideas why they wouldn't offer this? I can't be the only one that wants DH levels of travel on a bike that will still go up hill ok and it would be a fairly easy thing to add?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Totem U-Turn?’ is closed to new replies.