Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 211 total)
  • Tory poster graffiti :)
  • trailmonkey

Not in my league, are you trailmonkey?

No, you're special…………

Talkemada
    Free Member

Good. Glad we've got that sorted.

What's for supper tonight love?

trailmonkey

Nothing, the hoodies have set fire to the village chippy and there's a rotary club meeting at the pub and they won't let the proles in.

yunki
    Free Member

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Why do you have such an issue with East Yerpeans anyway?

I have absolutely no issue with East Europeans at all.

I do however, have an issue with TJ talking about "some of the toughest immigration controls in the world" when 1.5 million immigrants entered the UK without any controls whatsoever.

I also have an issue with New Labour cynically exploiting people who are desperate for work, to force wages in the UK down, in pursuit of their Thatcherite agenda of a low wage, low inflation, high labour availability, economy.

And I also have an issue with the door being kept firmly shut on immigrants from the Commonwealth countries.
    If the UK is to allow entry to new immigrants, then priority should be given those from Commonwealth countries.
    I would rather see a West Indian or Bangladeshi allowed entry into the UK, than a Lithuanian or Bulgarian….any day of the week.

The only exceptions imo, are those fleeing persecution. I have an issue with New Labour's Daily Mail dictated agenda on asylum seekers. But the bottom line is that immigration should be strictly controlled. And fuk the EU……Britain is an independent sovereign nation.

HTH

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I have absolutely no issue with East Europeans at all.

I do however, have an issue with TJ talking about "some of the toughest immigration controls in the world" when 1.5 million immigrants entered the UK without any controls whatsoever.

I also have an issue with New Labour cynically exploiting people who are desperate for work, to force wages in the UK down, in pursuit of their Thatcherite agenda of a low wage, low inflation, high labour availability, economy.

And I also have an issue with the door being kept firmly shut on immigrants from the Commonwealth countries.
    If the UK is to allow entry to new immigrants, then priority should be given those from Commonwealth countries.
    I would rather see a West Indian or Bangladeshi allowed entry into the UK, than a Lithuanian or Bulgarian….any day of the week.

The only exceptions imo, are those fleeing persecution. I have an issue with New Labour's Daily Mail dictated agenda on asylum seekers. But the bottom line is that immigration should be strictly controlled. And fuk the EU……Britain is an independent sovereign nation.

Agreed.

Talkemada
    Free Member

What a racist… 😯

I see what you mean though. It irks me somewhat, that Britain made it's wealth from exploiting countries like those, invited loads of workers in following WW2 as cheap labour, then closed the doors again when others started to realise the potential in exploiting Britain's wealth…

Apparently Australia is 'recruiting' at the moment, although it's quite difficult to get in. Doesn't appeal to me though; too hot, dangerous bitey things and crap beer.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

The reason I say that Ernie is that for non EU migrants we have some of the toughest immigration controls. We could have had temporary controls on Poles but chose not to – but as a member of the EU we have to allow free movement of people. Remeber the million or so Brits in Europe – mainly retired ex pats in spain who also distort the economy

binners

Not bben here for a few days. Nice to see the usual suspects slapping each other with wet fish. Metaphorically at least.Anyroad up back to the subject in hand

zokes
    Free Member

Apparently Australia is 'recruiting' at the moment, although it's quite difficult to get in. Doesn't appeal to me though; too hot, dangerous bitey things and crap beer.

Well, they don't seem to have any problems letting me in!

Houns

I really hope the Conservatives do win – Mainly because it'd really annoy the most annoying t**ts on this forum

binners

But Houns… they'll just replace 'I blame Thatcher' with 'I Blame Cameron'

I bet John Major must be gutted. Nobody ever says 'I blame Major'. while gnashing their teeth and punching the table. This means…. as a conervative… he failed utterly 🙂

Talkemada
    Free Member

I really hope the Conservatives do win – Mainly because it'd really annoy the most annoying t**ts on this forum

You want to annoy yourself Houns?

Not surprised you're a little Tory boy. Effete ponce. Come back when you've something intelligent to say.

(IE, don't bother at all.. ever.)

Houns

Wow, awesome comeback 😐

Talkemada
    Free Member

Believe it. Now run off back to Mleh and stop messing about.

Houns

Well that's me told 🙄

binners

now now boys! Lets settle this like…. erm…. Maggie

Gentlemen… choose your weapons

Houns

Heh heh

Talkemada
    Free Member

Got mine already! 😀

binners

You're not fooling anyone fella. We all know that the nearest you come to shopping is when you open the door to the Waitrose delivery after its crunched its way up your mile long gravel drive 🙂

grumm
    Free Member

Basing political preference on annoying some people on the internet you've never met = shouldn't really be allowed to vote.

Houns

Not being able to read properly = shouldn't really be allowed to vote.

Talkemada
    Free Member

Sadly, Grum, even idiots are allowed to vote… 🙁 Even Ponce. It's called Democracy, apparently…

Interesting that little Tory Boy here finds those opposed to his beloved party and his Aunty Maggie, 'annoying'.

In fact, quite why he reads their posts astounds me; you'd think, if he found them annoying, he wouldn't bother. Hey ho. There's no accounting for stupidity, it seems.

zokes
    Free Member

Is paddedfredboymada aware of the irony of most of his posts, or is he lost in his own ego, again.

That didn't take long – give it another week and he'll be gone, again…

There's no accounting for stupidity, it seems.

You got that one right…

Talkemada
    Free Member

Hmm. Seems I've rattled the monkey cage…

Ah, that's sad, Ponce (Someone read this out to him please, slowly and carefully, thanks). You can get help with literacy skills at your local Adult Education centre. Better hurry though, before the lovely Tories close them all down…

Shh now children; CSI's on.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I reckon everybody read your post as grum did Houns.

Let's have another look at it, shall we ?

"I really hope the Conservatives do win – Mainly because it'd really annoy the most annoying t**ts on this forum"

Yup …… seems to me that you preference is for a Tory victory mainly because it will annoy some people on the internet you've never met.

yunki
    Free Member

there's a few of these about round our way.. not restricted to Tory billboards either I might add.. very nice!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I'm inclined to believe that either people want to be lied to, or that people who tell the truth are unelectable (is this the same thing ?)

Talkemada
    Free Member

The little Tory Boys are a bit quiet this morning…

Simon; most folk just want a quiet life, and not have to worry too much about what's going on to much beyond their garden gates. They may suspect they are being lied to, but as long as they still have their home comforts, they will be content. Hence the Tories' tactics of trying to unsettle people by stirring up fear and resentment.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Hence the Tories' tactics of trying to unsettle people by stirring up fear and resentment.

That's funny, I could have sworn it was the other two who were saying "at all costs dont vote tory, they'll kill us all and wreck everything"? While the tories seem to be saying "this is what we'll do, be wary of their policies but ultimately it's up to you who you vote for". In fact, there was a BBC analysis of the election material last night with that attractive psychologist lass pointing out that the lab/lib were on a strong foot as most people are subconsciously disproportionately affected by scare stories about other people, whereas tories has chosen to take the positive route and were likely to suffer because of it.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

they'll kill us all and wreck everything

well, to be fair, they would prefer to hunt us common people with dogs were they allowed …

Talkemada
    Free Member

Coffeeking, get us a double Espresso would yer, and be quick about it please.

coffeeking
    Free Member

🙂 Just put some in the machine. Can you get to Scotland fast enough?

grumm
    Free Member

In fact, there was a BBC analysis of the election material last night with that attractive psychologist lass pointing out that the lab/lib were on a strong foot as most people are subconsciously disproportionately affected by scare stories about other people, whereas tories has chosen to take the positive route and were likely to suffer because of it.

Is that the same BBC that is apparently biased against the Tories?

Also, the Tories are hardly being positive – all their campagin posters round here feature a grinning Gordon Brown with various negative slogans about him selling off gold, increasing the national debt etc – nothing about their policies.

Their main policy seems to be tax cuts for the rich and slashing public services – summed up with the meaningless 'vote for change' slogan.

iDave
    Free Member

SFB, you assume that politicians know the truth? i'm sure 85% of MP have no idea WTF is going on behind the scenes.

oh and sight hijack but well done Gordon for tackling bankers bonuses 😯

coffeeking
    Free Member

Also, the Tories are hardly being positive – all their campagin posters round here feature a grinning Gordon Brown with various negative slogans about him selling off gold, increasing the national debt etc – nothing about their policies.

TBH I haven't seen any campaign posters by them around here, other than the humourous/modified ones ones put on here. Their TV and radio work has seemed very positive, on the whole, for me, and their local representative has sent out a couple of leaflets that had very little in the way of negativity in it unlike the others. Obviously your local area seems to be taking a different tack.

owenfackrell
    Free Member

I heard a Troy spokes man on the radio the other day and he spent the whole time talking about what has happened under labour. At no point did he say anything about what they would do to change this.

Talkemada
    Free Member

In my borough, the Conningbastards are the only party (bar the BNP) who've not been out canvassing in any of the poorer areas. They have been seen in the posher bits though, proving that they really don't give a stuff about anyone unless they've got a fair bit of money. Scum.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

SFB, you assume that politicians know the truth? i'm sure 85% of MP have no idea WTF is going on behind the scenes

not in the least, but I do think they're quite willing to lie about what they are aware of

The other thing that really hacks me off is when politicians don't answer the question asked. Virginia Bottomley seeemd to start the rot back in the 80's, but all the others soon took it up. I can't understand why they sound so self satisfied as they misdirect when the fact that they're not answering properly establishes their willingness to distort their intentions and the truth. I now turn off the TV or radio whenever I hear it.

Junkyard
    Free Member

At no point did he[TORY} say anything about what they would do to change this

that is because they really dont know …apparently it would be unfair to expect an opposition party wanting to lead the government to say what they would do once they got into power. It is all just hard decisons, together we ill aspire to great things in 13 years of labour we have had. Osborne scares me he is a light weight and I fear he could really f@ck things up with his lack of a grasp lets hope they at least get clarke to help him

SFB They cant give honest answers as the public want the media friendly face of Blair and Cameron. Look at the treatments of Brown for example over Rochdale lady. Has anyone never been nice to someones face and then slagged them off afterwards for example- I have met you for example 😉 ? Would we really feel better if a politician said I dont know what we will do to get out of this economic quandary but I am sure we will just muddle along and do the best we can?
    We encourage bland answers and we get bland characterless career politicians of all hues.

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 211 total)

The topic ‘Tory poster graffiti :)’ is closed to new replies.