Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • TopCashBack Q about payouts
  • Dark-Side

I’ve booked a series of flights and hotels through Expedia via TopCashBack and all are showing an estimated payout date at the end of April. I won’t have actually been on the majority of the booked trips by then. Do they really payout in advance of the trip? I ask the question as I’m using the money to fund a bike purchase, and don’t want to have my hopes dashed by finding out they will only pay post trip (as some trips are not until much later in the year).

cynic-al
    Free Member

Seems reasonable, it’s not like you can get a refund by then is it?

Paying for a new bike by buying a holiday, alright for some!

Dark-Side

I wish it were a holiday! The trips are work trips, but I book them on my corporate credit card, so its essentially free money! Its perfectly reasonable for them to wait until I’ve been before paying out, its just the estimated payout date is well before the trips. I need a new fork for my full susser but will hold off if I’m getting a new bike in Summer, that’s all.

Cougar

My experience of TCB is that they’re fairly accurate in their estimates; however, it’s dependent on the individual merchant to authorise payment, so if they’re quick or tardy it’s out of TCB’s hands.

The question you need to ask is, how good are Expedia at paying out?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘TopCashBack Q about payouts’ is closed to new replies.