Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Top snacks with Beer!?
  • kimbers

I’m going through a Bombay mix phase at the moment

carlos
    Free Member

Bombay mix phase here too.

Also partial to salted or dry roasted peanuts, salted cashews, pistachios, trail mix (fruits and nuts), pretty much must savoury snacky things, except scampi or bacon fries and pork scratchings

irelanst
    Free Member

No contest, bitterballen, a Dutch snack like a mini croquette.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Curry. Full on curry. Don’t care if some people call it a meal… make it half a curry if you want a snack. But nothing warms the cockles of my tongue more than the nip and bite of a good curry being washed down the pipe with a surf wave of proper german light ale.

In fact, I’ve got an erdinger in the fridge and am about to order curry now.

slowpuncheur
    Free Member

Pickled Onion Monster Munch and a pint of Pride of Pendle. Obviously.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

If we’re in the Phoenix in Dundee, it can only be Chilli burger and chips

CountZero

Quality ale with a side order of olives – black, green, mixed, whatever, or quality crisps – cheddar and onion, jalapeño, sweet chili, or whatever floats yer boat, followed by a bloody great kebab and chips from the bloke along by the industrial estate*.
    *He’s been there for years, and does a superb ‘bab!
    8)

edhornby

Binners is right about those crisps, the salted are good as well as those mustard and black pudding ones.

Plain pistachio are good too

ferrals
    Free Member

Ale and cheese is good.
    Currently going for lager and those Tyrell’s Japanese crackers.

CountZero

Big portion of battered cod and chips, salt, vinegar, ground Chili flakes , mayo and Heinz Fiery tomato ketchup, accompanied by a bottle of Black Sheep ale.
    Well, that’s what I’m noshing on right now…
    😀

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Top snacks with Beer!?’ is closed to new replies.