Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Top gear, girl in blue…
  • KINGTUT
    Free Member

I'm with br, those are not big.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Doesn't everyone simplify people until more can be learned about the person in question? In the sense that I mean when the only thing you have to make judgement or comment on is appearance, one will make that comment. Upon presentation of further information one can make more deep assessment, in the case of someone on TV you don't get that opportunity. It would be wrong to make a judgement such as "I bet she's a goer" from appearance, or insinuate that the only thing that's good about her is her breast size, but to simply comment that she has large breasts is (wrong in this case but…) not really objectification, more observation. Starting a thread on it on a forum, well that's personal taste and suggests possibly a lack of people to communicate enthusiasm to in the real world. Or that someone had a laptop handy.

grtdkad

Mindshesweelstacked !!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Dear god people, she's just average.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Jeez there are some desperate old letchs with very poor eyesight on here.

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

clarkson has an enormous head. the girl is average.

mt
    Free Member

The lass does not deserve negative comments. Clarkson is a burk but as long as he winds up lefties (why them) who love nothing more than to tell us what to say and think, then lets keep him at it. Love it when he takes the p1ss out politicians. Keep on rockin in the freedom of speech and thought world. Even if I don't like it sometimes.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Indeed she does not deserve the abuse she's getting.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Top gear, girl in blue…’ is closed to new replies.